Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Duck Refuge welcome to QuackQuack_MWs

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    QuackQuack_MWsQuackQuack_MWs Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic

thechatch said:

300.00?!

That’s like two of Haie’s lunches at the local beer and burger shop, tip included.

$300 is objectively no money at all. But for some reason, two years later, your friend Mike can’t get over it. Because he’s poor.

Meet @thechatch. He’s experimenting with testosterone replacement therapy to get some vigor back in his life. He’s been at it for months now with no results. He also can’t weigh in here without typing Haies name first. Don’t ask why. It’s weird.

Pretty cool crew we got here, right @QuackQuack_MWs?
    Haha, yes, very....well, interesting, to say the least, lol. I'm surprised at the amount of homosexual references some of you nasty fuckers like to fantasize about.
    You shoulda been here was Pup was alive and shitposting
    I can only imagine the ....gayness, lol
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

300.00?!

That’s like two of Haie’s lunches at the local beer and burger shop, tip included.

$300 is objectively no money at all. But for some reason, two years later, your friend Mike can’t get over it. Because he’s poor.

Meet @thechatch. He’s experimenting with testosterone replacement therapy to get some vigor back in his life. He’s been at it for months now with no results. He also can’t weigh in here without typing Haies name first. Don’t ask why. It’s weird.

Poor people go to a $150 lunch, once, and then tell everyone including faceless strangers about it.
    The acceptance and respect of complete strangers appears to be very important to many here.
    Good thing none of you guys care enough about what Haie says to hang onto everything he says on here and type it back out, over and over again. For months on end. That would be really pathetic. He’s a faceless stranger after all.

UNifOrM coNSpiRacy!!? $15o lUnCHes.

Faggotry perfected.
    Create a strawman 'hang onto everything he says on here" and then fuck it right in the ass.

I enjoy making fun of stupid people. It's one of my character flaws One of the best ways to make fun of a stupid person is to quote their own words back to them and ask them to explain them.

You appear to seek out haie's affection so much that you're willing to run interference and tongue his ass in response to the stupid shit he says.
    Ironic

Going to post more lynching photos? I'm sure your black wife appreciates that, if she exists at all.
    No, she loves it when you guys mock a 19 year old black kid who drowned. Now that's humor.

You going to continue to cry to Derek about me on the other board like a little fucking bitch?
    Internet tough guy Blob strikes again!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

300.00?!

Poor people go to a $150 lunch, once, and then tell everyone including faceless strangers about it.
    The acceptance and respect of complete strangers appears to be very important to many here.
    Good thing none of you guys care enough about what Haie says to hang onto everything he says on here and type it back out, over and over again. For months on end. That would be really pathetic. He’s a faceless stranger after all.

Faggotry perfected.
    Create a strawman 'hang onto everything he says on here" and then fuck it right in the ass.

I enjoy making fun of stupid people. It's one of my character flaws One of the best ways to make fun of a stupid person is to quote their own words back to them and ask them to explain them.

You appear to seek out haie's affection so much that you're willing to run interference and tongue his ass in response to the stupid shit he says.
    Ironic

Going to post more lynching photos? I'm sure your black wife appreciates that, if she exists at all.
    No, she loves it when you guys mock a 19 year old black kid who drowned. Now that's humor.

You going to continue to cry to Derek about me on the other board like a little fucking bitch?
    Want to see a moronic Kunt dance? Hey Bill since you’re so “OUTRAGED” by my posting of that lynching photo, who was being disparaged by my posting of that?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

300.00?!

Faggotry perfected.

Ironic

Want to see a moronic Kunt dance? Hey Bill since you’re so “OUTRAGED” by my posting of that lynching photo, who was being disparaged by my posting of that?

It's a desperate move by a desperate little man, and it blew up in your face, like everything else you've tried.

Seek immediate counseling

https://sf.gov/information/mental-health-sf
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

300.00?!

Faggotry perfected.

Ironic

It's a desperate move by a desperate little man, and it blew up in your face, like everything else you've tried.

Told ya, you'd see a Kunt dance. Was the question too tough for you Kunt?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

300.00?!

Faggotry perfected.

Ironic

500 posts (at least) in November

Not desperate and broken at all

Let me guess, "retard helmet!," "kunt!"

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

thechatch said:

300.00?!

Faggotry perfected.

Ironic

500 posts (at least) in November

Not desperate and broken at all

Let me guess, "retard helmet!," "kunt!"

What's my post count bitch!!!

Btw, how many posts do you have Bill where you're talking about my post count? You're here just as much as me, the only difference I don't cry like a bitch about you on the other boards.