Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Duck Refuge welcome to QuackQuack_MWs

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
@QuackQuack_MWs

He's looking forward to talking shit with Husky fans

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,804
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Sources said:

Feels like a @46XiJCAB alt

It's definitely not.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    @QuackQuack_MWs are you autistic, Down syndrome and/or experiencing severe loneliness in your personal life? If so, you’ll find many friends here at the Duck Refuge: The NWs Premier Retirement Home for those who meet any of the above criteria. @trublue will show you around. Dinner isn’t served because none of the residents have left their computers in years.

You’re gonna love it here!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    We'll see if he breaks down and starts posting lynching pics from 1925.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Good reminder Bill.

@SFGbob please send the new 🦆 the regularly updated Dropbox full of lynching photos that you provide to all of the new residents
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Good reminder Bill.

@SFGbob please send the new 🦆 the regularly updated Dropbox full of lynching photos that you provide to all of the new residents

:D:D
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,566
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    Normally new poasters immediately provide a nutritious supply of dick pics as a pm to @Swaye but since you are a dux fan you don’t have one so sit on the copier and send that instead
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    QuackQuack_MWsQuackQuack_MWs Member Posts: 12
    First Comment Name Dropper Photogenic
    You guys are awesome, Sorry I didn't get in here earlier but I'm at work tonight. Love the banter, cant wait to see how inept and lethargic washington looks today!
  • Options
    Founders Club

You guys are awesome, Sorry I didn't get in here earlier but I'm at work tonight. Love the banter, cant wait to see how inept and lethargic washington looks today!

Of course you had work yesterday, 🦆. Working holidays for low wages is the expectation for your kind around here. I’ll have a Manhattan later today, though, high achiever.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Of course you had work yesterday, 🦆. Working holidays for low wages is the expectation for your kind around here. I’ll have a Manhattan later today, though, high achiever.
    Not @haie at all.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Not @haie at all.

Not @haie at all.
    Follow Mikes lead. He’s another highly bright individual with nothing going for themselves. He literally doesn’t even care about football but has nothing better to do in his personal life. He’s here all the time too. Very similar to the rest of the residents, just thinks he’s better. For some reason. Nobody knows why.
  • Options

Not @haie at all.

Not @haie at all.
    Follow Mikes lead. He’s another highly bright individual with nothing going for themselves. He literally doesn’t even care about football but has nothing better to do in his personal life. He’s here all the time too. Very similar to the rest of the residents, just thinks he’s better. For some reason. Nobody knows why.
    @haiethejanitor pays for two accounts on a single message board. And everyone knows why.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    @MikeSeaver can’t afford to support a place he goes to every day. Scholarship plan. It’s why he bristles at low wage comments.

He also gets his original thoughts from @46XiJCAB before he killed himself over these message boards.

Great neighbor for you!
  • Options

@MikeSeaver can’t afford to support a place he goes to every day. Scholarship plan. It’s why he bristles at low wage comments.

He also gets his original thoughts from @46XiJCAB before he killed himself over these message boards.

Great neighbor for you!

If I had 20,000 combined account posts I’d pay for a membership.

Not two, but at least one.

Actually I still wouldn’t.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Great neighbor for you!

If I had 20,000 combined account posts I’d pay for a membership.

Not two, but at least one.

Actually I still wouldn’t.
    We know you’re poor, l already said that. You wouldn’t because years of poverty create behaviors like hoarding. It’s okay. Really. The $300 I’ve donated to this site pales in comparison to the actual charitable giving I do for the less fortunate like you.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    300.00?!

That’s like two of Haie’s lunches at the local beer and burger shop, tip included.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

300.00?!

That’s like two of Haie’s lunches at the local beer and burger shop, tip included.

$300 is objectively no money at all. But for some reason, two years later, your friend Mike can’t get over it. Because he’s poor.

Meet @thechatch. He’s experimenting with testosterone replacement therapy to get some vigor back in his life. He’s been at it for months now with no results. He also can’t weigh in here without typing Haies name first. Don’t ask why. It’s weird.

Pretty cool crew we got here, right @QuackQuack_MWs?
  • Options

thechatch said:

300.00?!

$300 is objectively no money at all. But for some reason, two years later, your friend Mike can’t get over it. Because he’s poor.

Meet @thechatch. He’s experimenting with testosterone replacement therapy to get some vigor back in his life. He’s been at it for months now with no results. He also can’t weigh in here without typing Haies name first. Don’t ask why. It’s weird.

Poor people go to a $150 lunch, once, and then tell everyone including faceless strangers about it.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

thechatch said:

300.00?!

Poor people go to a $150 lunch, once, and then tell everyone including faceless strangers about it.
    The acceptance and respect of complete strangers appears to be very important to many here.