Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I almost feel bad for these guys...

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

31,300 posts and getting even more pathetic by the minute

400 posts in about two weeks

reaching 46quook level

Big game coming up. I'll probably start posting more just so that I can stay sharp. What's my post count bitch!!!!
    Yeah, "sharp"

You seem like a total keyboard warrior Blob

What's my post count bitch!!!!!

Other than tonguing haie's ass what do you offer here Bill? You're not funny, you provide no interesting insights, you track my post count and talk about "meltdowns" while you proceed to make a fucking ass out yourself. Bravo Bill, bravo quiet achievement for you.
    Rich coming from you.

https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/feelings-symptoms-behaviours/feelings-and-symptoms/loneliness-in-older-people/
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Big game coming up. I'll probably start posting more just so that I can stay sharp. What's my post count bitch!!!!
    Yeah, "sharp"

Other than tonguing haie's ass what do you offer here Bill? You're not funny, you provide no interesting insights, you track my post count and talk about "meltdowns" while you proceed to make a fucking ass out yourself. Bravo Bill, bravo quiet achievement for you.
    Rich coming from you.

https://www.nhs.uk/mental-health/feelings-symptoms-behaviours/feelings-and-symptoms/loneliness-in-older-people/
    Another haie ass tonguer chimes in. It's good you all have been able to find each other here. A great outlet for what you do best and what you love. Tongue haie's bunghole.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2023
    Where's that Hondo Guillotine when you need it most?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

Another haie ass tonguer chimes in. It's good you all have been able to find each other here. A great outlet for what you do best and what you love. Tongue haie's bunghole.
    More ass tonguings. Very stable
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

You give me the name of what it should be called when people slavishly defend haie’s uniform conspiracy theory, or when haie lies about not being here during the Oregon game.

Go ahead, what should that be called? Ass tonguing seem apt. I’m open to suggestions
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

You give me the name of what it should be called when people slavishly defend haie’s uniform conspiracy theory, or when haie lies about not being here during the Oregon game.

Go ahead, what should that be called? Ass tonguing seem apt. I’m open to suggestions
    Dumbfuck the only one slavishly doing anything with Haies uniform comment is you. You’ve typed those words more times this month than you’ve fucked your wife in the last 30 years. You’re broken and you appear to be the last person to find out.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

Everyone understands the Oregon uniform take except for you. Feel free to drop another 500 pressing, senile "questions" about it though.

As to the "Oregon game", you can find me here *after the game*:

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/109263/but-46-told-me
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

Everyone understands the Oregon uniform take except for you. Feel free to drop another 500 pressing, senile "questions" about it though.

Everyone
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,534
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

Everyone
    Except you, yes.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Rich coming from you.

Everyone
    Except you, yes.
    Hmmm, I recall Mike and others asking you questions about it as well. Of course you ran and hid like a Kunt from those as well.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

reaching 46quook level

Yeah, "sharp"

Translation: Bill owns me and I'm an insecure little bitch

You talking about anyone making an ass of themselves. Ironic.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Every time you stick your tongue up haie’s ass you “own” me Bill.

Bill, since you “own” me how about you defend his uniform conspiracy theory. haie claims everybody knows what it is, detail it for us Bill.

Cue the Kunt act
  • Options
    Another tongue 👅 ass tasting...and the inevitable "Kunt"

Mods please be changing Bobs name to @taintlickingquook
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Baseman said:

Another tongue 👅 ass tasting...and the inevitable "Kunt"

Mods please be changing Bobs name to @taintlickingquook

Black browneye for Grumble, IMO
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Hey Baseman, would you like to defend haie’s uniform conspiracy theory he claims everyone knows?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Hey Baseman, would you like to defend haie’s uniform conspiracy theory he claims everyone knows?

I'm just glad you found a conspiracy theory you don't like
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

SFGbob said:

What conspiracy theory do I like?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

dnc said:

SFGbob said:

What conspiracy theory do I like?
    Your eyes are as good as mine
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

That's MR. @Baseman to you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

That's MR. @Baseman to you
    So you're going to dodge like a kunt the question you were asked? Why such a bitch? haie claims that "everyone" knows his conspiracy theory is true, all the ass tonguer's claim haie is doing the lord's work over here on this board, so why are you unwilling to defend his theory?