Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I almost feel bad for these guys...

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

bisonduck said:

SFGbob said:

Being a UW coach Don's is keeping the black guys as far away from him as possible in that photo.
    This is kinda funny.
    UW has a long history of hating on the black man. Even when they gave a black man a head coaching job they set him up for failure by giving him a really shitty team thus ensuring that he'd be fired. They've fired every black coach they ever had.
    Nice try.

Give Willingham 4 years to get his guys in there, good enough for the Owen/Tweleve climax but applaud him for his effort.

Later promote a DC in name only with no head coaching experience, watch him assault a player on the sideline and overlook multiple witnesses who watched him choke another player in the lockeroom. (Rich irony from the morals police that decried Neuheisal for rostering troubled players)

Yippee, Let's reward our Basketball coach with a lifetime contract (very racist) keep him after seven years of failing to reach the tournament, six years without winning the conference, before finally giving up after 9-22.

But tell me Bob how YOU justify firing Ernie Kent after a .500 season, recent tournament apperances and a conference title. Looks pretty sus (racist) to me
    If Lake had been undefeated he wouldn't have been fired and you guys would have been talking about how it was great that he was such strict disciplinarian, keeping the players in line and not taking any guff. But a black head coach, who had a winning record but with losses to Oregon? That Brother was about as welcome as Hamas at Ben Shapiro's bar mitzvah.
    Nice side-stepping of Willingham's record and Romar's failures. If you think any school these days will tolerate assaults on players, regardless of W/L then you aren't worth responding to
    Who side stepped anything? You guys set the black man Willingham up for failure, nobody could win with the shit players you were putting on the field and Lake had a winning record.
    You did. They were Willingham's guys. You played the race card and lied today, Bob. I'm giving you a timeout.

If this happened on my hobby board, you'd be given 30 days for what you pulled. Then, next time, no warning, just gone
    Played the race card? I stated a fact. UW has fired the only two black coaches they ever had. Deal with it Gov. Wallace. And if we're going to start playing the lying card you lied when you claimed I criticized Slick for recruiting players of questionable status and now again with me playing the race card so go fuck yourself.
    Your actions speak volumes.
    For a guy who refuses to answer questions you sure love to run your mouth. How did I criticize Slick for recruiting players with character issues my lying sack of shit friend?
    Lonely Bob nobody owes you answers to your questions Old Man. Especially the ones that are full of fucking shit.

🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
    🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
    🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
    Maybe you and Bill can get together with Race and have him help you work on your game. You suck at this.
    I’m not the one who posted photos of lynchings tonight you worthless piece of shit. Enjoy the microwave dinner by yourself tomorrow night.

🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬
    That would appear to be.... what do they call it? Oh yeah, a "meltdown" some might even say you're losing it.
    You've had a meltdown for a while. Plus, you have daily meltdowns in the Tug Toilet. Hhusky is gone, so you've moved over here I guess. It's sad.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bob why do you even do this? The rest of us here enjoy fucking with you and handing out fuck offs like candy, but what are you getting out of it? You spent your holiday anger-posting among people who pity you.

Between this and being a right wing racist who married a black woman and chooses to live in the most obnoxiously progressive city in America, I hope researchers have caught wind of this new and extreme variant of sadomasochism that you seem to possess.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Bob why do you even do this? The rest of us here enjoy fucking with you and handing out fuck offs like candy, but what are you getting out of it? You spent your holiday anger-posting among people who pity you.

Between this and being a right wing racist who married a black woman and chooses to live in the most obnoxiously progressive city in America, I hope researchers have caught wind of this new and extreme variant of sadomasochism that you seem to possess.

First of all, if you think for one second that I give a shit about what "GreenRiverGatorz" on the Hard Core Huskie message board thinks of me you need to step away from you computer and the board because your sense of this board and your own importance is greatly out of whack.

Second what does my wife's skin color have to do with anything? What exactly do you "feel" I did asshole? I posted a picture of a lynching of a person who you couldn't even tell what skin color they were. Is it's just lynching in general that trigger your delicate sensibilities?
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

First of all, if you think for one second that I give a shit about what "GreenRiverGatorz" on the Hard Core Huskie message board thinks of me you need to step away from you computer and the board because your sense of this board and your own importance is greatly out of whack.

Second what does my wife's skin color have to do with anything? What exactly do you "feel" I did asshole? I posted a picture of a lynching of a person who you couldn't even tell what skin color they were. Is it's just lynching in general that trigger your delicate sensibilities?
    This board is all you have in your life, seems pretty important to you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Coming from the Kunt who was posting here Thanksgiving day that really stings.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Coming from the Kunt who was posting here Thanksgiving day that really stings.
    Also a lie on your part considering I was cooking for 18 people and didn’t post on Thursday. How was your Hungry Man, lonely?

https://www.webmd.com/balance/news/20230620/socially-isolated-lonely-people-more-likely-to-die-early
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

I posted a picture of a lynching of a person who you couldn't even tell what skin color they were. Is it's just lynching in general that trigger your delicate sensibilities?
    Whatever shred of credibility you had left before is gone
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

I posted a picture of a lynching of a person who you couldn't even tell what skin color they were. Is it's just lynching in general that trigger your delicate sensibilities?
    Oh no, I've lost all credibility with "Baseman." How will I survive?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you care
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Sounds like you care
    Sounds like you're a dumbfuck who is unable to respond with anything other than canned phrases.