Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duck Fans Feeling Confident

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

@bisonduck might be the shittiest poster of the year. It's one thing to have lukewarm takes that are indistinguishable from every other duck dipshit on the internet, but this flaccid cunt doesn't even bother to marry it with any remarkable level of humor or vitriol.

At least raging homos like @SFGbob and @46XiJCAB are unique in their obscene anger, tantrums, and general levels of astounding stupidity. Meanwhile @bisonduck just queefs out a few forgettable takes, feebly argues it, and the the rest of us just yawn and scroll past. He could die tomorrow and we'd forget he ever posted here by the afternoon.

Yeah, I missed the obvious battle testedness of UW. #battletested
    That’s what happens when you only read your own clippings. It’s understandable.
    Nix and the Oregon passing game has evolved into high percentage 4 yard check down passes.
    Fixed.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

@bisonduck might be the shittiest poster of the year. It's one thing to have lukewarm takes that are indistinguishable from every other duck dipshit on the internet, but this flaccid cunt doesn't even bother to marry it with any remarkable level of humor or vitriol.

At least raging homos like @SFGbob and @46XiJCAB are unique in their obscene anger, tantrums, and general levels of astounding stupidity. Meanwhile @bisonduck just queefs out a few forgettable takes, feebly argues it, and the the rest of us just yawn and scroll past. He could die tomorrow and we'd forget he ever posted here by the afternoon.

Nix and the Oregon passing game has evolved into high percentage 4 yard check down passes.
    Fixed.
    His average depth of target (ADOT) since the UW game is more than a full yard longer. Also, his ADOT will always be lower since Oregon uses an option based offense with passes behind the LOS; it's an extension of the run game.

Oregon has improved downfield passing as the season has gone along.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    bisonduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Fixed.
    His average depth of target (ADOT) since the UW game is more than a full yard longer. Also, his ADOT will always be lower since Oregon uses an option based offense with passes behind the LOS; it's an extension of the run game.

Oooh a yard.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited November 2023
    Bob_C said:

The script says that Lanning goes conservative on a critical 4th down when he should go for it.

The script says Camden Lewis hits a 50 yard field goal to walk it off. He then trips celebrating and tears his ACL.
  • Options
    LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Fixed.

So basically a 5 yard pass? Is there is any question why his % is so high? lol

His ADOT over the 2nd half is closer to 8 yards even with the passes behind the LOS.

His completion percentage isn't the reason I am confident. The intermediate and long passing game has developed. Tez Johnson has been a very consistent & reliable receiver over the 2nd half of the season.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    DucksFC said:

FireCohen said:

So Oregon did not lose they just ran out of time both times

if you replay those 4th downs and this time Oregon converts them, then Oregon wins. it's science.
    i was told there will be no science
  • Options

bisonduck said:

FireCohen said:

I am not sure why people cannot tip the cap to Penix in that game and UW's defense for coming up strong in that game.

I also cannot understand why UW fans have this persecution complex about Oregon fans and nation media confidence in a rematch. It's clear that UW has regressed and Oregon progressed. That's not to say that UW is going to get punked but the spread looks like it would be -7.5 in a rematch in Vegas. It might even be more after the Oregon State game.

These ideas are not mutually exclusive.
    It's not clear at all

Oregon is getting their ass kicked

Thats clear
    scoreboard is there for a reason, but i guess that is not enough
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,064
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

DucksFC said:

FireCohen said:

if you replay those 4th downs and this time Oregon converts them, then Oregon wins. it's science.
    i was told there will be no science
    I was told to trust the science.
  • Options
    @bisonduck you most be knew hear, but at HH we don't deal in hypotheticals
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

bisonduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Fixed.

My dick is a full yard longer since that game. Therefore we win.
    So 39.5" now? Damn.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Fixed.

My dick is a full yard longer since that game. Therefore we win.
    The law of marginal utility might apply here.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Why are they so confident they won’t beat themselves a 3rd time?

"We're going to beat Washington in the championship game. We only lost last time because of bad decisions by our coaches"

"Don't you still have those same coaches?"

"Well... Uhh.....I....derrr.... Washington barely beat ASU!!!"
    My new conspiracy theory for this year's awards is Dilly Dilly laid down last week to give Oregon rest for the next two. The way that clown was acting after the game with Oregon players and in the press conference was the most Mickey Mouse cuck shit I've ever seen. He put his season into beating UW because they beat his dear friends the Ducks who he coached for one fucking year.
    haie help you craft that one?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

bisonduck said:

FireCohen said:

I am not sure why people cannot tip the cap to Penix in that game and UW's defense for coming up strong in that game.

I also cannot understand why UW fans have this persecution complex about Oregon fans and nation media confidence in a rematch. It's clear that UW has regressed and Oregon progressed. That's not to say that UW is going to get punked but the spread looks like it would be -7.5 in a rematch in Vegas. It might even be more after the Oregon State game.

These ideas are not mutually exclusive.
    It's not clear at all

Oregon is getting their ass kicked

Thats clear
    What qualifies as an ass kicking? 3 point win?
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Bob_C said:

bisonduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

Fixed.

Oooh a yard.
    A FULL yard, Fuckos!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I don’t think any of you can call Bison retarded when the main take here is that “Oregon can’t even almost lose to Stanford!!!” It is quite possibly the shittiest take of all time.
  • Options

I don’t think any of you can call Bison retarded when the main take here is that “Oregon can’t even almost lose to Stanford!!!” It is quite possibly the shittiest take of all time.

Win closer.

#BattleTested