Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington has a much higher quality of white trash fan than does Oregon

2»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

Still old enough to remember this worthless, senile fuck trying to play the high and mighty “I only post in the tug card.”

Bob died on October 14 and somehow was reincarnated as an even bigger faggot.

First of all I never said "I only post on Tug." Is there something about ass tonguing that makes people liars or do liars just like to tongue ass?

But the reality is that until very recently 95% plus of my posts were on the Tug. I know how much truth and facts bother you Kunt. Carry on with the ass tonguing.
    October 14th to be precise. RIP.
    So you're a liar. I never said I only post in the tug. So you can stick the "card" up your lying ass.

I freely admit that I started posting here much more frequently when I realized what absolute, ass tonguing, fucking morons also post here. haie is a fucking clown and the fact that he was able to get you and the Retard Helmet to run interference for his stupid ass just made it all that much sweeter.

haie can spout an endless stream of lies and bullshit and you and the Retard Helmet just ask him to spread those butt cheeks wider. But then again, stupid people often don't realize how much they're debasing themselves.

And no, my posting here started more frequently a few weeks before the UW game

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Still old enough to remember this worthless, senile fuck trying to play the high and mighty “I only post in the tug card.”

First of all I never said "I only post on Tug." Is there something about ass tonguing that makes people liars or do liars just like to tongue ass?

But the reality is that until very recently 95% plus of my posts were on the Tug. I know how much truth and facts bother you Kunt. Carry on with the ass tonguing.
    So you're a liar. I never said I only post in the tug. So you can stick the "card" up your lying ass.

I freely admit that I started posting here much more frequently when I realized what absolute, ass tonguing, fucking morons also post here. haie is a fucking clown and the fact that he was able to get you and the Retard Helmet to run interference for his stupid ass just made it all that much sweeter.

haie can spout an endless stream of lies and bullshit and you and the Retard Helmet just ask him to spread those butt cheeks wider. But then again, stupid people often don't realize how much they're debasing themselves.

Here’s to hoping your kids come visit on Thursday, you definitely need someone to talk to.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Here’s to hoping your kids come visit on Thursday, you definitely need someone to talk to.
    And there's the Kunt act.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt act = not giving this loser the attention his own family doesn’t. Imagine typing out everything Gaybob did and expecting anyone to take it seriously. Damaged psyche.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Kunt act = not giving this loser the attention his own family doesn’t. Imagine typing out everything Gaybob did and expecting anyone to take it seriously. Damaged psyche.
    No, I'd say this a Kunt act. You seem a little angry tonight, Retard Helmet beating you out on haie's asshole?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They're welcome to it but that claim was something haie actually said. UW white trash fans, which he claimed were very few, which is a lie, are of a higher quality than Oregon's WT fans.