Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Washington has a much higher quality of white trash fan than does Oregon

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Marking his territory. Makes sense? DWAG sense
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited November 2023

Marking his territory. Makes sense? DWAG sense

Funny, but couldn’t you get cited for public urination. Esoecially with kids everywhere? Where were his buddies looking out for him? Kind of a big risk if you ask me.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This guy isn't even in the visitor section of the stadium.

Imagine making a thread like this and thinking that you are making some kind of a point.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Imagine making a thread like this and thinking that you are making some kind of a point.

My "point" as always is to expose you for the fucking lying moron you are haie. I'd say I succeeded spectacularly. Shocking how you're here again responding to me haie. I thought that's a sign of someone having a "meltdown" or an "obsession?" You weren't mentioned in this thread haie.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This guy was doing everyone a favor. Who doesn't want to inhale some warm piss steam on a cold rainy night in Reser?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

My "point" as always is to expose you for the fucking lying moron you are haie. I'd say I succeeded spectacularly. Shocking how you're here again responding to me haie. I thought that's a sign of someone having a "meltdown" or an "obsession?" You weren't mentioned in this thread haie.
    More broken than @46XiJCAB at this point.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    RedRocket said:

This guy was doing everyone a favor. Who doesn't want to inhale some warm piss steam on a cold rainy night in Reser?

I thought that was the deal anytime you visit Reser. Warm piss air freshener and a quart of potato salad with each ticket purchased.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

And yet you're the one who is lying your ass off about not being here and coming up with uniform conspiracy theories. Naaaah, nothing "broken" about that behavior.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

And yet you're the one who is lying your ass off about not being here and coming up with uniform conspiracy theories. Naaaah, nothing "broken" about that behavior.
    Nope. My theory is sound.

And no I don't care about this place when my alma mater is on the cusp of doing something unprecedented in the Pac 12 era.

You guys beat the shit out of ASU tho. That was neat.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

And no I don't care about this place when my alma mater is on the cusp of doing something unprecedented in the Pac 12 era.

Yes, it's so "sound" you run and hide like a bitch when you're asked any questions about it. Why did you lie about being here on Saturday haie?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Yes, it's so "sound" you run and hide like a bitch when you're asked any questions about it. Why did you lie about being here on Saturday haie?
    😮‍💨
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Right on cue, there's the Retard Helmet to tongue a little haie ass.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

🥴
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    Still old enough to remember this worthless, senile fuck trying to play the high and mighty “I only post in the tug card.”

Bob died on October 14 and somehow was reincarnated as an even bigger faggot.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,834
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Response within a minute

Like I said, owned
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Still old enough to remember this worthless, senile fuck trying to play the high and mighty “I only post in the tug card.”

First of all I never said "I only post on Tug." Is there something about ass tonguing that makes people liars or do liars just like to tongue ass?

But the reality is that until very recently 95% plus of my posts were on the Tug. I know how much truth and facts bother you Kunt. Carry on with the ass tonguing.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

First of all I never said "I only post on Tug." Is there something about ass tonguing that makes people liars or do liars just like to tongue ass?

But the reality is that until very recently 95% plus of my posts were on the Tug. I know how much truth and facts bother you Kunt. Carry on with the ass tonguing.
    October 14th to be precise. RIP.