Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I just don’t fucking care anymore

Throw 14 interceptions and still win. Give up 70 points and win. Doesn’t matter anymore, this team just figures it out the ugly way.

11-0

Comments

• TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    It's like stupidity or stubbornes or maybe arrogance. Whatever it is I hate it and DeBoner needs to fix it.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    Drinks on me if the Dawgs het 2 more fugly wins.

And I mean that Stalin, you'll have my CC for drinks on the house at the next HH get together if we? beat WSU and OU.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

It’s possible that this team and coaches are greater than the sum of their parts. It’s also possible DeBoer has puller every lever and pushed every button to get these guys to 11-0. He’s special, Dutch or not.

Absolutely. And don't forget the best QB this program has seen since?
  • StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 534 Founders Club

It’s possible that this team and coaches are greater than the sum of their parts. It’s also possible DeBoer has puller every lever and pushed every button to get these guys to 11-0. He’s special, Dutch or not.

I feel the same way. The Dutch always make me a little nervous. It’s almost like they are not quite “white people” culturally. Hell, most of the Indians I work with (dot, not feather) are culturally more reliably in line with my Howlie culture. Weird. But DeBoer gets a pass. I doubt he’s gonna lecture me on how to speak to trees or that my shoes are adding to rising ocean tides.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

I feel the same way. The Dutch always make me a little nervous. It’s almost like they are not quite “white people” culturally. Hell, most of the Indians I work with (dot, not feather) are culturally more reliably in line with my Howliehaole culture. Weird. But DeBoer gets a pass. I doubt he’s gonna lecture me on how to speak to trees or that my shoes are adding to rising ocean tides.
    You serious, Clark?

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,367 Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

Drinks on me if the Dawgs het 2 more fugly wins.

And I mean that Stalin, you'll have my CC for drinks on the house at the next HH get together if we? beat WSU and OU.

I'm warning you right now. I have upgraded recently to Perrier
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    they could be out there in pink tutus for all i care, just win
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    edited November 2023

EwaDawg said:

I feel the same way. The Dutch always make me a little nervous. It’s almost like they are not quite “white people” culturally. Hell, most of the Indians I work with (dot, not feather) are culturally more reliably in line with my Howliehaole culture. Weird. But DeBoer gets a pass. I doubt he’s gonna lecture me on how to speak to trees or that my shoes are adding to rising ocean tides.
    You serious, Clark?

I think my true deep hatred of the Dutch started on my first trip to Amsterdam. I was enjoying the red light district and was lavishly tongue punching what I thought was a large nipple, while grinding my Race Bannon between some rough and unpumiced feet (we all got our thing).

Sadly I had removed my glasses, and may have partaken in other delights of Amsterdam throughout the evening. Blind as a mole rat and feeling saucy, I was in flagrante and stabbed my tongue on a rather thick and vicious hair, with it dawning on me slowly I had migrated from nipple to a large and distinct mole. With a 2 inch hair.

I had to choke back vomit as I shot a load between her feet and hit my phone a few feet away.

Fucking Dutch and their random hairy moles.
    and that's just the start of it!

edit: same thing happened to me
  • OreDawgOreDawg Member Posts: 631

If we’re shitting on the Dutch, I’m OUT
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,519 Founders Club
    It reminds me a little of the 2000 team. That was an 8-3 team that was willed to 10-1. After last night's game, I also stopped nitpicking. Oregon State is a good team, it's not like they struggled with Stanfraud (again).
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,752 Swaye's Wigwam

EwaDawg said:

You serious, Clark?

I think my true deep hatred of the Dutch started on my first trip to Amsterdam. I was enjoying the red light district and was lavishly tongue punching what I thought was a large nipple, while grinding my Race Bannon between some rough and unpumiced feet (we all got our thing).

Sadly I had removed my glasses, and may have partaken in other delights of Amsterdam throughout the evening. Blind as a mole rat and feeling saucy, I was in flagrante and stabbed my tongue on a rather thick and vicious hair, with it dawning on me slowly I had migrated from nipple to a large and distinct mole. With a 2 inch hair.

I had to choke back vomit as I shot a load between her feet and hit my phone a few feet away.

Methinks you're a man on a mission to win the inaugural Pup Memorial Post of the Year.

@steelheader2
    I don’t know that it’s even a contest at this point
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

EwaDawg said:

You serious, Clark?

If you’re going to bash hairy Dutch moles, I’m out.