Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I just don’t fucking care anymore

2»

Comments

• Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958 Standard Supporter

EwaDawg said:

It’s possible that this team and coaches are greater than the sum of their parts. It’s also possible DeBoer has puller every lever and pushed every button to get these guys to 11-0. He’s special, Dutch or not.

I feel the same way. The Dutch always make me a little nervous. It’s almost like they are not quite “white people” culturally. Hell, most of the Indians I work with (dot, not feather) are culturally more reliably in line with my Howliehaole culture. Weird. But DeBoer gets a pass. I doubt he’s gonna lecture me on how to speak to trees or that my shoes are adding to rising ocean tides.
    You serious, Clark?

I think my true deep hatred of the Dutch started on my first trip to Amsterdam. I was enjoying the red light district and was lavishly tongue punching what I thought was a large nipple, while grinding my Race Bannon between some rough and unpumiced feet (we all got our thing).

Sadly I had removed my glasses, and may have partaken in other delights of Amsterdam throughout the evening. Blind as a mole rat and feeling saucy, I was in flagrante and stabbed my tongue on a rather thick and vicious hair, with it dawning on me slowly I had migrated from nipple to a large and distinct mole. With a 2 inch hair.

I had to choke back vomit as I shot a load between her feet and hit my phone a few feet away.

Fucking Dutch and their random hairy moles.