Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Football Question: Which Team Lost the Most?

2»

Comments

• Options
    kh83kh83 Member Posts: 596
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    Stanford- Murphy, Reynolds, Skov, Yankey, Gardner, Gaffney, Hewitt, a few other OL
    If it was biggest individual loss, I'd say Sankey > All. But on the whole, the trees lost more quality across the board.

Also, who the fuck is Race Bannon?
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Zumwalt. Zumwalt. Zumwalt.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    Stanford- Murphy, Reynolds, Skov, Yankey, Gardner, Gaffney, Hewitt, a few other OL
    UW will go this season as the QB position goes. If peterman has his QB in place and playing well come the stanford game the season will go well.

I know we say this every year but can stanford really lose all those players in the front 7 and not suffer at least some drop off.
    Losing your best player at each level of your defense plus your best Olineman, and your 1800 yard rusher. That's a ton
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,244
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

UW will go this season as the QB position goes. If peterman has his QB in place and playing well come the stanford game the season will go well.

I know we say this every year but can stanford really lose all those players in the front 7 and not suffer at least some drop off.
    Losing your best player at each level of your defense plus your best Olineman, and your 1800 yard rusher. That's a ton

Agree, but Stanford has been recrooting at a high level, and they're built Ford Tough. I say too early to tell, LIFPO.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

I know you are being sarcastic but the Stanford game is the first game of the season.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

dhdawg said:

I know you are being sarcastic but the Stanford game is the first game of the season.
    Incorrect. First game of the season is Waldorf at UW-Whitewater. Sincerely, AOG.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,764
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Furd is gonna suck this year. You fegs are all laughing now, but Ill be the one laughing come December when the Coogs finish 3rd in the North, followed by Furd, and Riley.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Furd is gonna suck this year. You fegs are all laughing now, but Ill be the one laughing come December when the Coogs finish 3rd in the North, followed by Furd, and Riley.

Voted up because you rightfully kept the North at 5 teams.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,529
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Stanford also lost Derek Mason to Vandy. He's a good coach and had his 'Furd boyz dying to break Mariota in half. None of that rush 3, drop 8, and let Mariota run around for 9 seconds before finding someone open bullshit.

I see Feeney nearly decapitating Mariota in a few months...he's that edgy.