Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF am I missing?

Comments

• SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Meh. Watching CGD. They’re trying to decide the 4 best teams if …. Everyone wins out but Bama beats GA. IDC who may get dissed out, even undefeated. Can’t leave whoever the SEC Champ is out caus Bama or GA is winning it all. Not even in the top 4? BS
    phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

Meh. Watching CGD. They’re trying to decide the 4 best teams if …. Everyone wins out but Bama beats GA. IDC who may get dissed out, even undefeated. Can’t leave whoever the SEC Champ is out caus Bama or GA is winning it all. Not even in the top 4? BS
    dont leave it to the judges

should have taken care of sark

FO bama

pod
    This is a no brainer. SEC is the best conference in football, bar none. If Bama beats GA and they win out the rest of the way, if I’m on the committee, I already know they’re in, hardest decision is where to put them in top 4. It’s not even a question will they make the top 4 because they are better than at least two of em.

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    Urban's not buying the beavlet hype.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    We have a QB and 3 elite WR. OSU has not faced a potent offense like this. We should win barring any injuries
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    FireCohen said:

We have a QB and 3 elite WR. OSU has not faced a potent offense like this. We should win barring any injuries

I think 5 elite receivers (Culp and Westover have some fucking great hands) Dillon Johnson for some reason has not had the receiving opportunities Paola had last season which is odd, and Nixon was converted to receiver before the clear number one back went down for the season.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,607 Standard Supporter
    SECDAWG said:

phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

FO bama

pod
    This is a no brainer. SEC is the best conference in football, bar none. If Bama beats GA and they win out the rest of the way, if I’m on the committee, I already know they’re in, hardest decision is where to put them in top 4. It’s not even a question will they make the top 4 because they are better than at least two of em.

Pod, no. The SEC does not have the depth. They have 2 high end teams and a bunch of mid to shit teams this year.
    edited November 2023
    whlinder said:

SECDAWG said:

phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

FO bama

pod

Pod, no. The SEC does not have the depth. They have 2 high end teams and a bunch of mid to shit teams this year.
    You’ve lost your marble. Absolutely. SEC will win the NC AGAIN this year. Will absolutely be in the NC game. To think any different is mind boggling cra. Bout as gentle as I can say.
    edited November 2023
    I’ll try it another way. SEC Champ is in. We? Just have to decide if we? Want two of their best because usually the SECCG IS the NC.

Now, if it’s a 1 loss, who do we want them to beat first and then have a good final NC game?

It’s that simple.

SEC is 12-1 or whatever in the last 4 CFP. Only loss? GA to SEC. Bama.

To even fathom the SEC Champ is NOT one of the best 4 is beyond stoopid. More like ignorant. I don’t GAF the SEC Champ has a loss and if the B1G, PAC, LIL 12 and the ACC champs are undefeated, pick the weakest one conference out of that bunch and they can stay at the house. This ain’t the most “deserving” teams. It is the best 4 teams, in your opinion. Period.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Yeah, ESPN and cBS paid a lot for the SEC chump to be propped up no matter what

SECDAWG said:

They wigged all the Championships as well. Even played.
    edited November 2023
    I LOVE SEC haters. Congrats Fire Marshal. My new BFF. 😘🤗
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,531 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

They wigged all the Championships as well. Even played.
    LSU got special treatment at least twice in the past 16 years. It's all falling apart now though. Bammer, LSU, Allbarn, and Floriduh are too weak to prop up.
    Bammer playing juggernaut Chatanooga today. Are they D-1A? HBC? Slum Belt? I think Liberty and Jim Madison could kill them.
    edited November 2023

Bammer playing juggernaut Chatanooga today. Are they D-1A? HBC? Slum Belt? I think Liberty and Jim Madison could kill them.

Bammer could play your local Highschools all year and STILL win the NC. And they play shit teams every year and folks think they can get “killed” by Citadel. Georgia too. Until they don’t. True Hammerhead, you.

Naive or just hammerheaded? It’s one or the other. Maybe hard denial.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    SECDAWG said:

phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

FO bama

pod

Not this year. Not even close.
    LawDawg1 said:

SECDAWG said:

phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

FO bama

pod

Not this year. Not even close.

You know what that is, besides a dead battery, ehhh?
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    SECDAWG said:

phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

FO bama

pod

NOC

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,976
    SECDAWG said:

Bammer could play your local Highschools all year and STILL win the NC. And they play shit teams every year and folks think they can get “killed” by Citadel. Georgia too. Until they don’t. True Hammerhead, you.

Naive or just hammerheaded? It’s one or the other. Maybe hard denial.
    No one says or thinks that.

Why the need to lie to make your point?

SECDAWG said:

phineas said:

SECDAWG said:

FO bama

pod

NOC

….and then you, amongst NOC crowd, quoted the post re NOC
    Subject. So here we are again.