Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

WTF am I missing?

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,344 Swaye's Wigwam
Honest to God….. I do not see how in the hell Oregon State is favored in this game

Nor do I get the absolute confidence that they have to win

I don’t get it…..at all

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Time Monk Radi is your source
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    They counting on Beavs to grind it out against our° limpdick defense and the ASU/Stanford scared offense to show up again.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Home field and Beaver tough. Bout it.

WA should roll…if they’re worthy of CFP.

Simple as that.

They got that reputation by beating Utah twice and having a miracle comeback in the civil war last year.

It isn't a hard place to play.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Simple as that.

They got that reputation by beating Utah twice and having a miracle comeback in the civil war last year.

If you say so. Seems like a HARD place to play. Thus the spread. But I defer.

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Simple as that.

DELETE
    Puh
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,523 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Simple as that.

2 seasons ago a 4 win Jimmy Lake UW team went down there and barely lost to them running the wildcat with Sean McGrew.

That is Washington's only loss there in 10+ seasons.
    haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

Simple as that.

2 seasons ago a 4 win Jimmy Lake UW team went down there and barely lost to them running the wildcat with Sean McGrew.

That is Washington's only loss there in 10+ seasons.
    I didn’t know that. Imagine that.
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,264
    SECDAWG said:

All I know is, and I will say this slower, it S E E M S like a hard place for teams to go in there and get a W. I didn’t know Washington has went there for last 100 years and won every game. I’m just saying, some of the spread may take in to account it’s at Coronavalis and they’re pretty good, fucking hammerheads. Heads hard as a hammer. Puh

Pod?
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

All I know is, and I will say this slower, it S E E M S like a hard place for teams to go in there and get a W. I didn’t know Washington has went there for last 100 years and won every game. I’m just saying, some of the spread may take in to account it’s at Coronavalis and they’re pretty good, fucking hammerheads. Heads hard as a hammer. Puh

You're the hammerhead for fearing the beav
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,264
    LawDawg1 said:

Cougs wrecking Colorado. Looks like we will be underdwags next week too

not to overQuook but I'm glad we? got to be the first team to wreck those fucks.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,785
    DucksFC said:

LawDawg1 said:

Cougs wrecking Colorado. Looks like we will be underdwags next week too

not to overQuook but I'm glad we? got to be the first team to wreck those fucks.
    That paid dividends all year for the quooks
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

You're the hammerhead for fearing the beav
    Me? Puh

JS. I can only give you my takes from here. General idea of why. Know one here is afraid of Beav, well, maybe except Gator from last year Bowl beating when everyone decided to FO. But they seem gritty. And it’s just not football, they’re pretty salty as a group like baseball.

#weknow