Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chip Kelly's potential ouster at UCLA could lead to major opportunity for Dan Lanning's Ducks

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    thechatch said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

There aren't a lot of players on their roster you would want.

That is the main reason he is getting fired. The lazy/retired offensive scheme is just an additional reason you can bring up in the press conference.

Petersen has multiple recruiting whiffs that Chip took simply because OKG.

Don’t think Pete had much experience with an entitled fan base like UW. He was arguably the best HC at UW after Don James retired until NOW.

Yet, a goofball like Haie still bitches about him constantly.

When Haie attended UW, the Doogs never beat Oregon and even had their winless season during that period of time.

Pete would have been a good fit at Oregon.
    doubt it

he was clean and wasn't into kids playing Playstations in the workout room while smoking weed and other nonsense

trublue said:

haie said:

There aren't a lot of players on their roster you would want.

That is the main reason he is getting fired. The lazy/retired offensive scheme is just an additional reason you can bring up in the press conference.

Petersen has multiple recruiting whiffs that Chip took simply because OKG.

Don’t think Pete had much experience with an entitled fan base like UW. He was arguably the best HC at UW after Don James retired until NOW.

Yet, a goofball like Haie still bitches about him constantly.

When Haie attended UW, the Doogs never beat Oregon and even had their winless season during that period of time.

Pete would have been a good fit at Oregon.
    doubt it

he was clean and wasn't into kids playing Playstations in the workout room while smoking weed and other nonsense
    Since when does Washington like “clean” coaches, Helmet Head?

Who was your coach the last time Washington won a Rose Bowl? Mr. Clean?

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

You’re the one with the obsession about cadavers, Tacoma Pussy Boy.

Your boy who murdered his girlfriend and was charged with Tampering with a Corpse actually burned her corpse.

Mr. FAFO immediately thought it was necrophilia.

Meet up me in ID. I’m old and feeble.

We do have firearms and backhoes and know how to use them, though.
    You’re a completely normal person.
    I pretend to be.

You realize that's a copy paste of Trublue the lunatic, right?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Typical Monday on the FreeLoader board.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Butthurt? Why would I be butt hurt? You're the one lying your ass off crafting uniform conspiracies that you're too big a pussy to even define let alone defend haie. Why do you think that you being a Kunt upsets me?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Why would I be butt hurt"

🤣
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Butthurt? Why would I be butt hurt? You're the one lying your ass off crafting uniform conspiracies that you're too big a pussy to even define let alone defend haie. Why do you think that you being a Kunt upsets me?
    Take a shot every time Blob mentions the uniform "conspiracy theory" or "retard helmet"

You'll be passed out in 45 minutes
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Take a shot every time Blob mentions the uniform "conspiracy theory" or "retard helmet"

Take shot every time Retard Helmet comes running to tongue haie's ass. haie lies his fucking ass off about not being here on this board during the Oregon game. Retard Helmet even Chinned one of haie's posts he made here during the game. haie lies and claims he wasn't here and Retard Helmet chins the lie. The sweet, sweet taste of haie's ass is worth the humiliation
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    During the Oregon game? As in back in October?

Jesus dude, get help.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

Jesus dude, get help.

Stupid and a liar. Nice combo haie.

Saturday during the Oregon game.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

I understand why UW was only able to score 15 on these guys. That's a tough Sun Devils team.

I also notice that Oregon is wearing essentially the same uniforms they wore against UW. Obviously they were worried about being embarrassed and creating a program defining moment.

Bob doesn't get it and never will.
    Later on that very same day.
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I understand why UW was only able to score 15 on these guys. That's a tough Sun Devils team.

I also notice that Oregon is wearing essentially the same uniforms they wore against UW. Obviously they were worried about being embarrassed and creating a program defining moment.

The fact that you're here tells me I do get it haie.
    I wasn't "here" though.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Jesus dude, get help.

haie said:

SFGbob said:

When was the Oregon game again? I'm just going off of when I was physically in the stadium..
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Jesus dude, get help.

haie said:

SFGbob said:

When was the Oregon game again? I'm just going off of when I was physically in the stadium..
    Like I said, stupid and a fucking liar. Don't worry haie, Retard Helmet will still tongue your ass.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Jesus dude, get help.

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I wasn't "here" though.

Seek help.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Jesus dude, get help.

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

I wasn't "here" though.

Seek help.
    I would say the guy who posted here during the Oregon game, and then fucking lied about it and claimed he was never here is the one who needs help.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Now I see why you didn't deny being a Kunt. So long my strawman ass fucking friend.

Oh, ok. "I'm not a Kunt, Bob." YLTCPKTWYLTD

Nah. You can tell the boys at the senior center all about the sick burn you put on a Fusky
    I thought you were leaving? What did I say about how Rick won a Rose Bowl at UW was wrong?
    You sound concerned. Read my original response. No further explanation required. If so, ask someone else
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Now I see why you didn't deny being a Kunt. So long my strawman ass fucking friend.

Nah. You can tell the boys at the senior center all about the sick burn you put on a Fusky
    I thought you were leaving? What did I say about how Rick won a Rose Bowl at UW was wrong?
    You sound concerned. Read my original response. No further explanation required. If so, ask someone else
    You mean the one where you fucked strawman ass? I read it. So you can't cite anything I said about how Rick won a Rose Bowl that was wrong. Got it. You just got your butt hurt over the "questionable character" comment. Do you deny it?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

You mean the one where you fucked strawman ass? I read it. So you can't cite anything I said about how Rick won a Rose Bowl that was wrong. Got it. You just got your butt hurt over the "questionable character" comment. Do you deny it?
    Aching. Hoping I can recover.

Yes, I deny my butt hurt about your comment. I chortle at your takes, actually. Your new avatar completes the look.

You should take a warm bath or rub one out (if it still works)
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Aching. Hoping I can recover.

Yes, I deny my butt hurt about your comment. I chortle at your takes, actually. Your new avatar completes the look.

You should take a warm bath or rub one out (if it still works)
    So you can't cite anything that I said that was wrong, like I already said. Since nothing I said was wrong, your objection has to be with how I said it. New avatar is a photo of haie and his ass tonguing pal Retard Helmet, doing what they do best.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Take shot every time Retard Helmet comes running to tongue haie's ass. haie lies his fucking ass off about not being here on this board during the Oregon game. Retard Helmet even Chinned one of haie's posts he made here during the game. haie lies and claims he wasn't here and Retard Helmet chins the lie. The sweet, sweet taste of haie's ass is worth the humiliation
    Better call KGO or 60 Minutes and ask them to investigate whether Haie posted during the Oregon game nobody GAF about. There will be about an eight second pause, then a click.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Better call KGO or 60 Minutes and ask them to investigate whether Haie posted during the Oregon game nobody GAF about. There will be about an eight second pause, then a click.
    Why call KGO, his post during the game is right here on the board? He then lied about it and claimed he wasn't here, and then you leaped into action and tongued that ass just as always. Should have called KGO to have them report on a champion ass tonguer.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Bob and thechatch.

Whooshed and butthurt.

Bob is determined to show everyone what a fucking loser he is. That much is true.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Nothing says “winner” like posting here during the Oregon game and then lying and claiming you were never here. Pure winner behavior