Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Chip Kelly's potential ouster at UCLA could lead to major opportunity for Dan Lanning's Ducks

Comments

• Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    Fuck off, Coronabruin!

Get a life.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,329
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyway if they fire Chip I'll take the DC
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    If @trublue diverted just 5% of the effort he puts into grave robbing toward productive pursuits, he might do something with his life. No pun intended.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

If @trublue diverted just 5% of the effort he puts into grave robbing toward productive pursuits, he might do something with his life. No pun intended.

• Options

trublue said:

Fuck off, Coronabruin!

Get a life.

The fact that you think I'm @PurpleJ / @coronabruin is fucking sad and quite comical.

Keep being a dotard.
    Fuck off, Coronabruin!

Get a life!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

There aren't a lot of players on their roster you would want.

That is the main reason he is getting fired. The lazy/retired offensive scheme is just an additional reason you can bring up in the press conference.

Petersen has multiple recruiting whiffs that Chip took simply because OKG.

Don’t think Pete had much experience with an entitled fan base like UW. He was arguably the best HC at UW after Don James retired until NOW.

Yet, a goofball like Haie still bitches about him constantly.

When Haie attended UW, the Doogs never beat Oregon and even had their winless season during that period of time.

Pete would have been a good fit at Oregon.
    doubt it

he was clean and wasn't into kids playing Playstations in the workout room while smoking weed and other nonsense

trublue said:

haie said:

That is the main reason he is getting fired. The lazy/retired offensive scheme is just an additional reason you can bring up in the press conference.

Don’t think Pete had much experience with an entitled fan base like UW. He was arguably the best HC at UW after Don James retired until NOW.

When Haie attended UW, the Doogs never beat Oregon and even had their winless season during that period of time.

doubt it

he was clean and wasn't into kids playing Playstations in the workout room while smoking weed and other nonsense
    Since when does Washington like “clean” coaches, Helmet Head?

Who was your coach the last time Washington won a Rose Bowl? Mr. Clean?

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

You’re the one with the obsession about cadavers, Tacoma Pussy Boy.

Your boy who murdered his girlfriend and was charged with Tampering with a Corpse actually burned her corpse.

Mr. FAFO immediately thought it was necrophilia.

Meet up me in ID. I’m old and feeble.

We do have firearms and backhoes and know how to use them, though.
    A: Rick Neuheisel, Helmet Head.

Kevin Ware, Jr., the latest miscreant.

Neuheisel’s Rose Bowl winning team: The gift that keeps on giving.

@trublue on necrophilia.

@PurpleBaze @CFetters_Nacho_Lover
    You’re the sick fuck, JACKASS.

You’re referring to Husky legend Kevin Ware, Jr. AGAIN?

Ware is still in prison in TX awaiting the disposition of the rest of his charges.

I’ll keep you posted.

Try reading “How I One Won Rose Bowl” by Rick Neuheisel.

@Baseman
    Rick won the Rose Bowl by recruiting a large number of players with highly questionable character, and by having a great athlete playing the QB position (imagine having Tui or for that matter Locker playing for Chip circa 2008). He also had plenty of help from the Beav who beat Oregon making it possible for UW to play in the Rose bowl after their best team in nearly 25 years was beat like a fucking gong by Oregon.

It also didn't hurt that UW played an 8 - 4 Purdue team in the Rose Bowl. Scalped a ticket for $10 to that game there was such a high demand to see UW's greatest team in 25 years.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

Your boy who murdered his girlfriend and was charged with Tampering with a Corpse actually burned her corpse.

@trublue on necrophilia.

Ware is still in prison in TX awaiting the disposition of the rest of his charges.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman
    Rick won the Rose Bowl by recruiting a large number of players with highly questionable character, and by having a great athlete playing the QB position (imagine having Tui or for that matter Locker playing for Chip circa 2008). He also had plenty of help from the Beav who beat Oregon making is possible for UW to play in the Rose bowl after their best team in nearly 25 years was beat like a fucking gong by Oregon.
    The Oregon Duck rosters have always been the model of decorum and hold the record for sterling, unquestioned victories
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

@trublue on necrophilia.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman
    Rick won the Rose Bowl by recruiting a large number of players with highly questionable character, and by having a great athlete playing the QB position (imagine having Tui or for that matter Locker playing for Chip circa 2008). He also had plenty of help from the Beav who beat Oregon making is possible for UW to play in the Rose bowl after their best team in nearly 25 years was beat like a fucking gong by Oregon.
    The Oregon Duck rosters have always been the model of decorum and hold the record for sterling, unquestioned victories
    Did you at least buy the strawman dinner and drinks before you fucked it in the ass?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

@trublue on necrophilia.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman
    Did you at least buy the strawman dinner and drinks before you fucked it in the ass?
    You're the master twister pulling out the strawman bullshit when you stepped in it. According to and your quooks, Every Washington accomplishment is tarnished or tainted.

and no I'm not going to waste my time going back over your past posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

@trublue on necrophilia.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman
    You're the master twister pulling out the strawman bullshit when you stepped in it. According to and your quooks, Every Washington accomplishment is tarnished or tainted.

I never claimed that every Oregon Duck football roster was filled with choir boys my straw man ass fucking friend. The question was how did Slick Rick win the Rose Bowl. What did I "step in" in Kunt?

But please return to your strawman's bung hole, he is getting lonely.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,506
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

trublue said:

Fuck off, Coronabruin!

Get a life.

The fact that you think I'm @PurpleJ / @coronabruin is fucking sad and quite comical.

Keep being a dotard.
    I'm not @coronabruin I'm @PurpleJ
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

@trublue on necrophilia.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman

I never claimed that every Oregon Duck football roster was filled with choir boys my straw man ass fucking friend. The question was how did Slick Rick win the Rose Bowl. What did I "step in" in Kunt?

I have lots of friends, You aren't one of them. Further more, I never said you did say the Ducks were choir boys either. But obviously my reply struck a chord with you, Strawman. Your reply tells us what we already know. Thanks for confirming
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,560
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

You’re a completely normal person.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

@trublue on necrophilia.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman

I have lots of friends, You aren't one of them. Further more, I never said you did say the Ducks were choir boys either. But obviously my reply struck a chord with you, Strawman. Your reply tells us what we already know. Thanks for confirming
    Didn't deny being a Kunt.

Correct, you didn't "say" that but with your response:

"The Oregon Duck rosters have always been the model of decorum and hold the record for sterling, unquestioned victories"

you're clearly implying that I was making that claim.

Your reply struck no "chord" with me other than it was straight up strawman ass fuck that didn't refute, or hell, even address a fucking word I said.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

trublue said:

haie said:

doubt it

FUCK OFF, FAGGOT!

@trublue on necrophilia.

I’ll keep you posted.

@Baseman

Didn't deny being a Kunt.

Correct, you didn't "say" that but with your response:

"The Oregon Duck rosters have always been the model of decorum and hold the record for sterling, unquestioned victories"

you're clearly implying that I was making that claim.

Your reply struck no "chord" with me other than it was straight up strawman ass fuck that didn't refute, or hell, even address a fucking word I said.
    Sorry, Not going to take the bait. Try someone else. You are who you are. Pro tip: Stick to the Tug. You're welcome
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Now I see why you didn't deny being a Kunt. So long my strawman ass fucking friend.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Now I see why you didn't deny being a Kunt. So long my strawman ass fucking friend.

Oh, ok. "I'm not a Kunt, Bob." YLTCPKTWYLTD

Nah. You can tell the boys at the senior center all about the sick burn you put on a Fusky
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Oh, ok. "I'm not a Kunt, Bob." YLTCPKTWYLTD

Nah. You can tell the boys at the senior center all about the sick burn you put on a Fusky
    I thought you were leaving? What did I say about how Rick won a Rose Bowl at UW was wrong?