Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kirk Herbstreit makes case for Washington to be top four in College Football Playoff rankings

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,606 Founders Club

Heard Fowler on kiro driving in. Good stuff

Says DeBoer is rooted in substance unlike some coaches who I don't need to name

Said DeBoer introduced himself to Fowler and Herbie.

They knew who he was

There's only 13 days remaining in the month for him to reach his quota!
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,826 Swaye's Wigwam

Heard Fowler on kiro driving in. Good stuff

Says DeBoer is rooted in substance unlike some coaches who I don't need to name

Said DeBoer introduced himself to Fowler and Herbie.

They knew who he was

There's only 13 days remaining in the month for him to reach his quota!

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,589 Founders Club
    He was good on Gameday up until 10 years ago. Not that I've watched Gameday much since it became so stupid and so long. I lost a ton of respect for him when he cried because of BLM or something. I know, TITTT (no).

I don't think he's great as a play by play guy. The fact Joel Clap and him are supposedly the top guys is a joke. He should be in the third or fourth crew. In general, these guys are significantly worse than they were in the 80s and 90s as are the announcers. As an example, compare Marv Albert with his son.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,609 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    Kirk is fine.

He sometimes gets caught up in Oregon fighting for clicks a bit too much
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

DucksFC said:

I like Kirk tbh

I like Kirk a lot, though I've criticized him a couple times. Just like with the Brock Huard stuff, I do not get the hate.
    Kirk's the only Buckeye I like
    I hate every buckeye I've ever met.

A few of them would be ok if they weren't buckeyes.
    This!

Asshole program, asshole coaches, asshole players, & asshole fans. Boring uniforms with ugly stickers on the helmets. Damn them to hell.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited November 2023
    Honestly, I was fine with FSU at #4 until last weeks game. Miami started a backup qb and he went like 6-20 passing or some shit like that, and they hold on to win by a TD. Fuck that. UW has had some nail biters but so too has FSU. And unlike FSU, UW has one thing they do that is elite. Honestly, if Alabama and OSU win out, I’d put a one loss Alabama, OSU, one loss Oregon/UW, a one loss Georgia, and a one loss Texas over an undefeated FSU. The ACC is hot fucking garbage.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November 2023

I like Kirk tbh

I like Kirk a lot, though I've criticized him a couple times. Just like with the Brock Huard stuff, I do not get the hate.
    Me too. He’s a B1G 10 guysm but I
    Like him and Fowler on big gaymes. I can think of 1 Ton more who suck ass.

He’s actually on the WA train right now. But I wouldn’t care if he wasn’t. I like Herbie.