Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shots fired by @WestCoastCFB at Beavis and Cuog

13»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

I love the rallying behind an argument that the Beavs and Cougs are gonna cancel the PAC 12 title game and take all the money as a reasoning why they should have a seat at the table.

And even moar special that counsel and the Dyke were on record for removing Board votes for UCLA, USC and CU.

But now they aren’t.

Being a lying, conniving waffle is no way to go through life.

Right @creepycoug ?

Well, I don't know whether to be flattered or flabbergasted by this post.

Unlike @PostGameOrangeSlices , and apparently like @FireCohen , I don't think you generally like me. So my instincts say flabbergasted. But, I'm in a good mood today, so

You ran ballz out of this place. He was crazy as bat shit, but was fucking entertaining
    GTFOH. Ballz made me stop wanting to come to this site. There was nothing entertaining about that fucktard.
    You have no taste for malarkey. The big back discussion was prime malarkey
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,706
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

I love the rallying behind an argument that the Beavs and Cougs are gonna cancel the PAC 12 title game and take all the money as a reasoning why they should have a seat at the table.

And even moar special that counsel and the Dyke were on record for removing Board votes for UCLA, USC and CU.

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Unlike @PostGameOrangeSlices , and apparently like @FireCohen , I don't think you generally like me. So my instincts say flabbergasted. But, I'm in a good mood today, so

You ran ballz out of this place. He was crazy as bat shit, but was fucking entertaining
    GTFOH. Ballz made me stop wanting to come to this site. There was nothing entertaining about that fucktard.
    Nah he was way too feisty. He wanted to talk tough and call names and instigate the shit, but ultimately resorted to the race card when challenged. It wasn't funny at all and he needed to fuck off, which he did with nearly perfect timing.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,503
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Agree. There was no redeeming quality to Ballz.

@FireCohen you should consider leaving
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Agree. There was no redeeming quality to Ballz.

@FireCohen you should consider leaving
    i am like herpes. once you catch it cant get rid of it
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Cougar football turning all of their dumbshit fans into armchair attorneys is way funnier than I ever would have imagined.

Cry more. And harder.
    You don’t have to be a lawyer to read.

Try it sometime then, and not just the headlines.

What do you think happened yesterday in that court room? I guarantee your grasp of it is the equivalent of an armchair attorney, like I said originally.

Good luck with the bake sale. Put me down for a sympathy sheet cake.
    What compelling argument did the other 10 come up with that says the injunction doesn’t follow the by-laws that schools who announce departure no longer have committee votes?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

I don't want to pile on because you've been having a few bad days, and because I generally like you even though you generally don't like me.

But ballz was not malarkey; it was real. All you had to do was witness his final meltdown, which was very @oregonblitzkrieg-esque, to know it wasn't a routine.

And apart from some fun had on some of his more harmless observations (like pants stripes), he was an insufferable and degenerate chunt who thought it was ok to make disparaging remarks about white people and in turn had some thin fucking skin for practically everything else.

I'll give him this, though: he was spot on about McMillan.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Cougar football turning all of their dumbshit fans into armchair attorneys is way funnier than I ever would have imagined.

Cry more. And harder.

What do you think happened yesterday in that court room? I guarantee your grasp of it is the equivalent of an armchair attorney, like I said originally.

What compelling argument did the other 10 come up with that says the injunction doesn’t follow the by-laws that schools who announce departure no longer have committee votes?
    Did you take any of what I said to imply that I actually gave a shit about what happened yesterday?

Here’s a helpful hint: the only people who care about that court case don’t have a relevant football team in 10 days time. Couldn’t be me.

As I said initially: I find it hilarious that Coug fans have been reduced to cheering on Pyrrhic victories in courtrooms, and coming to places like this to pretend like it’s a good thing via their position as armchair attorneys.

So pure hate and vitriol. Got it.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Cry more. And harder.

Did you take any of what I said to imply that I actually gave a shit about what happened yesterday?

Here’s a helpful hint: the only people who care about that court case don’t have a relevant football team in 10 days time. Couldn’t be me.

As I said initially: I find it hilarious that Coug fans have been reduced to cheering on Pyrrhic victories in courtrooms, and coming to places like this to pretend like it’s a good thing via their position as armchair attorneys.

So pure hate and vitriol. Got it.

Seems a little unfair considering I offered to support the bake sale
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

I don't want to pile on because you've been having a few bad days, and because I generally like you even though you generally don't like me.

But ballz was not malarkey; it was real. All you had to do was witness his final meltdown, which was very @oregonblitzkrieg-esque, to know it wasn't a routine.

And apart from some fun had on some of his more harmless observations (like pants stripes), he was an insufferable and degenerate chunt who thought it was ok to make disparaging remarks about white people and in turn had some thin fucking skin for practically everything else.

I'll give him this, though: he was spot on about McMillan.
    At times it was fun to spin him up and watch him go but much like a big back there was no stopping it.

Also, let us never forget UW Tacoma = UW Seattle.