Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Shots fired by @WestCoastCFB at Beavis and Cuog

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2023
    I love the rallying behind an argument that the Beavs and Cougs are gonna cancel the PAC 12 title game and take all the money as a reasoning why they should have a seat at the table.

And even moar special that counsel and the Dyke were on record for removing Board votes for UCLA, USC and CU.

But now they aren’t.

Being a lying, conniving waffle is no way to go through life.

Right @creepycoug ?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Alexis said:

HuskyJW said:

I’ve been told by my beaver buddies that Washington has boatload of money, and there is absolutely no need for them to do this

Canzano said this very thing on KJR. (I know)

Said he couldn’t understand why AMC was being so petty and vindictive and why was she trying to burn down the conference. Just LEAVE and be happy.
    Because she's Cuban. You don't mess with @creepycoug and his people.

Scorched earth, motherfucker! I'm all for it.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Kaepsknee said:

I love the rallying behind an argument that the Beavs and Cougs are gonna cancel the PAC 12 title game and take all the money as a reasoning why they should have a seat at the table.

And even moar special that counsel and the Dyke were on record for removing Board votes for UCLA, USC and CU.

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Cougar football turning all of their dumbshit fans into armchair attorneys is way funnier than I ever would have imagined.

Cry more. And harder.
    You don’t have to be a lawyer to read.

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Cougar football turning all of their dumbshit fans into armchair attorneys is way funnier than I ever would have imagined.

Cry more. And harder.
    You don’t have to be a lawyer to read.

Try it sometime then, and not just the headlines.

What do you think happened yesterday in that court room? I guarantee your grasp of it is the equivalent of an armchair attorney, like I said originally.

Good luck with the bake sale. Put me down for a sympathy sheet cake.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Well, I don't know whether to be flattered or flabbergasted by this post.

Unlike @PostGameOrangeSlices , and apparently like @FireCohen , I don't think you generally like me. So my instincts say flabbergasted. But, I'm in a good mood today, so

You ran ballz out of this place. He was crazy as bat shit, but was fucking entertaining
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    They’re lashing out, understandably.

I would have rather seen the PAC stay together under better management to better expose the PAC as a good conference on the West Coast that they are, traditionally, with better TV contracts, advertising, pimping, etc instead of moving off everywhere. Me.
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

Unlike @PostGameOrangeSlices , and apparently like @FireCohen , I don't think you generally like me. So my instincts say flabbergasted. But, I'm in a good mood today, so

You ran ballz out of this place. He was crazy as bat shit, but was fucking entertaining
    You serious, Clark?

Some men want to watch the world burn
  • Options

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

But now they aren’t.

Right @creepycoug ?

You're just now getting even for that? You're a patient man.

Are you from Tacoma by chance?
    Gaza
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Bring em all Back.

Clear rules. Trolling and fuckstick ain’t in em.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,984
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Breakups/divorces are hard, especially for the party that was jilted.

Maybe we just need to let the Beav and the Coug have the wagon wheel coffee table.

That was a sweet ass coffee table.