Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Race Bannon's Inexorable March toward 100,000 posts

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    iDawg said:

The day after would be awesome.

You don't even have to produce if you don't want to. I can take care of it.

This is doable. I will go to the attic and dust off the equipment. I know the RS232, Shure SM58, and the old iPhone 30 pin connector need some attention. May dim the lights of my 100 year old house when I throw the switch gear.

I assume the kids have grown enough to handle the salty language
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

iDawg said:

This is doable. I will go to the attic and dust off the equipment. I know the RS232, Shure SM58, and the old iPhone 30 pin connector need some attention. May dim the lights of my 100 year old house when I throw the switch gear.

J***ers!
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RS232, my man.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    iDawg said:

iDawg said:

I failed in this regard by protecting them from language. Once they discovered it in their teens they took to it like fish to water. They have reached mule skinner status in college.

Should have dropped some language earlier to help ease the transition to adulthood.

Yes, we can use the full dictionary

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    iDawg said:

iDawg said:

I failed in this regard by protecting them from language. Once they discovered it in their teens they took to it like fish to water. They have reached mule skinner status in college.

Should have dropped some language earlier to help ease the transition to adulthood.

Yes, we can use the full dictionary
    If I remember right, when they announced they were bringing Ty back for a 4th year, you abandoned the limits on swearing and you hammrheads really cut loose.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,235
    Founders Club
    The simple act of me noticing and commenting that Race was closing in on 100,000 posts has hopefully led -- after 10 years -- to a new episode of my all-time favorite podcast... Unless iDawg ghosts us again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    Swaye's Wigwam

The simple act of me noticing and commenting that Race was closing in on 100,000 posts has hopefully led -- after 10 years -- to a new episode of my all-time favorite podcast... Unless iDawg ghosts us again.

It will be different this time

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Race has always been one of my favorite classy poasters. I was accused of being one of his minions back in the Dawgman free bored days. I was a young clueless doog, and he showed me the light, which eventually got me banned after I went off on those faggots after they banned @dnc. It's hard to believe that was over a decade ago. Now I'm knocking on the door of 40 and a grumpy old man ahead of my time. CSB

TYFYS