Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McMillan has to come back next year

Comments

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,609
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    I would wait on McMillan for possible beav action or limited run against coug.

Bottom line, need him 100% for ccg. No way in hell he should miss that game.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

DeBoer got Haener drafted

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

Morris under DeBoer would play well. Trying to say he wouldn't is doogFS.

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    I think you are confused on what doog means, chief.
    Am I?

LIPO. Morris either starts, or he doesnt.

If he starts that means DeBoer thinks he can throw for 3500 yards in a season.

Morris had the worst OC in school history and now has the best offensive minded coach in school history. Doogs can't seem to grasp that
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who do we think is actually gone and who is back who can leave early? Chances come back to me:

Odunze 0%
    Trice 0%
    Fautanu 0%
    Polk 0%
    McMillan 51%
    Rosengarten 80%
    Dillon Johnson 90%
    Jabbar Muhammad 99% - He's tiny and tends to give up 2-3 penalties or plays a game

I'm curious on if Eddy and Giles can get extra years if they try.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Who do we think is actually gone and who is back who can leave early? Chances come back to me:

Odunze 0%
    Trice 0%
    Fautanu 0%
    Polk 0%
    McMillan 51%
    Rosengarten 80%
    Dillon Johnson 90%
    Jabbar Muhammad 99% - He's tiny and tends to give up 2-3 penalties or plays a game

If Rosengarten gets a day 2 grade--I say yes--, he's gone.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Odunze 0%
    Trice 0%
    Fautanu 0%
    Polk 10%
    Dillon Johnson 40%
    Rosengarten 50%
    Jabbar Muhammad 60%
    McMillan 75%

I think McMillan is definitely the most likely to come back of that group above.

Eddy - good question.

Giles gets a redshirt if he only plays one more game this year. I would think that's the plan if we can get Jalen back at some point.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

PGOS and Morris will portal to Oregon State and another doog legend, Jonathan Smith

Morris isn't hitting the portal. He would have done it last year if he wanted to play. He's our doog legend OC in 7 years after a stint at some BIG12 school and he knows it
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Odunze 0%
    Trice 0%
    Fautanu 0%
    Polk 0%
    McMillan 51%
    Rosengarten 80%
    Dillon Johnson 90%

Is trice guaranteed to be drafted before the 5th-7th round? Asking for a friend. I am not a great evaluator for the nfl.

I know he was hyped and there is no push up the middle to finish these pressures, but i am not sure he is a freak that will test well or someone is thinking they have to have him in the first 4 rounds.

If you grade out as a day 3 pick, it probably makes more sense to come back at that point and make more than you would possibly bring on a practice squad.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    Am I?

Morris had the worst OC in school history and now has the best offensive minded coach in school history. Doogs can't seem to grasp that
    Morris sucks, am I missing something?

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Am I?

Morris sucks, am I missing something?

No
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HuskyJW said:

His grandma is living with him

He’s not coming back for another year of that shit

But what if she holds him close to her bosom when he cries?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'm hoping Morris starts just for the doog meltdown it would bring

Even funnier if he does well and leads UW to a 10+ win season, beats Michigan, etc.

FIRST and maybe RIGHT
  • Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Am I?

Still completely clueless about what doog means after all these years.

SAD!
    Dooging is talking about firing the 20-2 coach over a dumbass hypothetical regarding the backup QB

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Odunze 0%
    Trice 0%
    Fautanu 0%
    Polk 0%
    McMillan 51%
    Rosengarten 80%
    Dillon Johnson 90%

Is trice guaranteed to be drafted before the 5th-7th round? Asking for a friend. I am not a great evaluator for the nfl.

I know he was hyped and there is no push up the middle to finish these pressures, but i am not sure he is a freak that will test well or someone is thinking they have to have him in the first 4 rounds.

If you grade out as a day 3 pick, it probably makes more sense to come back at that point and make more than you would possibly bring on a practice squad.
    The PFF shit loves Trice even though he's not getting sacks. Never know how much to trust that shit though. He certainly looks like he's at least beating OTs, getting held a lot and forcing QBs to adjust.
    If an nfl coach can team him to tackle instead of hug they’ll be cooking with gas.