Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McMillan has to come back next year

LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Standard Supporter
Heard he is doubtful for Saturday. Would he even be a day 2 draft pick in April? Dominating next year in the Big10 would be his best bet to be a day 1 pick

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Hope we have him for this season
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    LaZoris said:

Heard he is doubtful for Saturday. Would he even be a day 2 draft pick in April? Dominating next year in the Big10 would be his best bet to be a day 1 pick

He has been doubtful for 5 games now
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,637
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Hope we have him for this season

I'm guessing if there's a chance he comes back there's some major 4D chess conversations going on. Do you try and see if you can make the CFP and have him 100% or save him for the P12CG? What would Jimmy do?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,994
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I would be surprised if he doesn't come back at this point. If he is not going to test well it would be a risk to leave when he could get a decent NIL payout by returning.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm sure they are gaming out scenarios with him. If he misses this game but comes back against OSU and does ok before balling out the rest of the season, he probably goes. But if he can't get close to fully healthy until the bowl game, what then? Does he stake his NFL draft chances based off a bowl game against a very good opponent?

It's a game by game assessment, I would imagine.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

DeBoer got Haener drafted

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

Morris under DeBoer would play well. Trying to say he wouldn't is doogFS.

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    Pimping Morris is peak doog

Stop being such a loser if you actually believe in DeBoer

Morris is small time bullshit
    What will you say if Morris is named the starter?

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

Not even a real D1 QB
  • Options
    Founders Club
    What's the injury? I guess it's true sometimes a sprained ankle is worse than a break?
  • Options
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.

No he hasn't. He's looked terrible as he always has. This is as good as your hot Russia takes.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    RoadTrip said:

TheHB said:

No he hasn't. He's looked terrible as he always has. This is as good as your hot Russia takes.
    Sorry Race that was meant for PGOS and his Ukraine contigent.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,609
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

The season is fucking over and DeBoer isn't who we thought he was

This isn't Fresno State pal
    Yeah Ill trust DeBoer over you.

Rather easily, say 20-2?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

The season is fucking over and DeBoer isn't who we thought he was

This isn't Fresno State pal
    Yeah Ill trust DeBoer over you.

Rather easily, say 20-2?
    Yeah and he isn't starting Morris small timer
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    His grandma is living with him

He’s not coming back for another year of that shit
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023

TheHB said:

I think you are confused on what doog means, chief.