Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was reminded of something this weekend

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Shouldn’t this be on the USC or Cal Tech board?
    Well, I think the Duck Refuge should be on a Oregon board, sooooo...
    Take it up with Derek. Tell him how he should run his board. Is it part of the terms of service that you're forced to come here and read this board?
    No, not at all. I was merely teasing @MikeSeaver about the fact that he was telling @RaceBannon to move his post to another board.
    Mike's a little on edge today it seems. You might say he has a chip on his shoulder.
    Sounds like you’re a little upset after your big win last night.

Am I doing this right? I just say “you’re mad” and chin myself?

Do better.
    Meltdown also works.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

I was reminded (again) that the real brands on the west coast are USC and Washington. That's the list.

No "innovation" required.

always was

UCLA has been MIA since the 90s

Oregon is some awful fad, like the kid at school nobody liked but always has $250 shoes and new video games so some people fake being his friend
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

haie said:

I was reminded (again) that the real brands on the west coast are USC and Washington. That's the list.

UCLA has been MIA since the 90s

Oh man.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Real Brands don't go 0-12 and don't lose to their rival 12 years in a row. They also have no need to craft ridiculous conspiracy theories about how their rival selects their uniforms and then run and hide like a bitch and lie about it when asked to explain it.

That's funny. Nobody said Washington was a brand. That's for wannabe, attention whore, plastic programs like Oregon. Of course, nobody outside of the state thinks of it as a brand.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    They lost 16 out of 20 to a moon rock.
  • Options
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

Real Brands don't go 0-12 and don't lose to their rival 12 years in a row. They also have no need to craft ridiculous conspiracy theories about how their rival selects their uniforms and then run and hide like a bitch and lie about it when asked to explain it.

That's funny. Nobody said Washington was a brand. That's for wannabe, attention whore, plastic programs like Oregon. Of course, nobody outside of the state thinks of it as a brand.
    Washington loses with substance.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Take your tongue out of haie’s ass and try reading. He said exactly that. Less ass tonguing and more reading Retard Helmet.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Take your tongue out of haie’s ass and try reading. He said exactly that. Less ass tonguing and more reading Retard Helmet.
    There’s literally two threads today about it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    He said it in this very thread.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Nobody said that man!!!
  • Options
    And Bob chinned it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

And Bob chinned it.

Bill, please I have some standards.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

And Bob chinned it.

Bill, please I have some standards.
    Redacted.

And BILL chinned it.

• Options

SFGbob said:

Shouldn’t this be on the USC or Cal Tech board?
    Well, I think the Duck Refuge should be on a Oregon board, sooooo...
    Take it up with Derek. Tell him how he should run his board. Is it part of the terms of service that you're forced to come here and read this board?
    No, not at all. I was merely teasing @MikeSeaver about the fact that he was telling @RaceBannon to move his post to another board.
    Mike's a little on edge today it seems. You might say he has a chip on his shoulder.
    Sounds like you’re a little upset after your big win last night.

Am I doing this right? I just say “you’re mad” and chin myself?

Do better.
    I'm hearing you don't care after 500 poasts this afternoon. I'll check back again tomorrow.
    Always nice to meet a fan.

You’ll have to be more specific about what it is your alleging I don’t care about.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Retard Helmet for the win.

SFGbob said:

• Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're too fucking stupid to get it Blob. I'll try again though. Nobody thinks you're a brand besides a few of your dumbest fans and maybe a few idiots in the media, who are probably paid by Nike.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're too fucking stupid to get it Blob. I'll try again though. Nobody thinks you're a brand besides a few of your dumbest fans and maybe a few idiots in the media, who are probably paid by Nike.
    Double down Retard Helmet double down,

SFGbob said:

haie said:

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    Retard Helmet, is haie a "wannabe attention whore?"
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Double down Retard Helmet double down,

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Are you this fucking dumb Bob? Did you read the entire quote? I can't lay it out any more clearly. Only delusional Quooks like 46aids think it's a brand. You're sure projecting your moronic intellect again.