Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I was reminded of something this weekend

1235»

Comments

• Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Huh?

Nobody here posted that as a highlight. Which is my point.

Keep those regular season victory gifs coming.

You guys beat off to your 1st loser trophy all the time. I know, I know….national brand….of no natty losers. Yeah but still.
    And you guys post gifs from regular season wins.

I mean, I don’t know what to tell you, pal.

I guess you really like beating USC.
    It’s November. You ok, pal? Worry bout u 😘
    He's fine. Oregon won the media poll
    1/2 of a media poll? Or a full one?
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Huh?

You guys beat off to your 1st loser trophy all the time. I know, I know….national brand….of no natty losers. Yeah but still.

He burned up his iCloud storage taking pictures of strangers after the game in Eugene last weekend.

Regular season wins are super important when all you have is an Alamo Bowl and Heart of Texas Bowl wins to hang your hat on….
    What Bowl was Oregon in last year?
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I agree and disagree with this.

Growing up, I thought this was the power ranking of UW rivals:
    1) USC
    2) WSU
    ?) Oregon

Now:
    1) Oregon
    2) USC
    34) WSU

For better or worse, the two schools, the national media, the Big 10, the fans (for the most part) have decided UW's main rival is now Oregon.

USC *should* be our rival, but in their mind we're behind Notre Dame and UCLA, if they even think about us at all.

USC has always been the #1 team I've wanted to beat, going back to the late 1970s. But never, ever has WSU been the #2 team on my list.
    If you had grown up in the heart of Coug county like I did you’d understand my “Cal too high” ranking.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Retard Helmet for the win.

SFGbob said:

Real Brands don't go 0-12 and don't lose to their rival 12 years in a row. They also have no need to craft ridiculous conspiracy theories about how their rival selects their uniforms and then run and hide like a bitch and lie about it when asked to explain it.

That's funny. Nobody said Washington was a brand. That's for wannabe, attention whore, plastic programs like Oregon. Of course, nobody outside of the state thinks of it as a brand.

You're too fucking stupid to get it Blob. I'll try again though. Nobody thinks you're a brand besides a few of your dumbest fans and maybe a few idiots in the media, who are probably paid by Nike.
    Double down Retard Helmet double down,

SFGbob said:

Real Brands don't go 0-12 and don't lose to their rival 12 years in a row. They also have no need to craft ridiculous conspiracy theories about how their rival selects their uniforms and then run and hide like a bitch and lie about it when asked to explain it.

That's funny. Nobody said Washington was a brand. That's for wannabe, attention whore, plastic programs like Oregon. Of course, nobody outside of the state thinks of it as a brand.
    haie said:

I was reminded (again) that the real brands on the west coast are USC and Washington. That's the list.

No "innovation" required.

Are you this fucking dumb Bob? Did you read the entire quote? I can't lay it out any more clearly. Only delusional Quooks like 46aids think it's a brand. You're sure projecting your moronic intellect again.
    Appears haie believes that USC and UW are "brands". 46 isn't here. You're here and you're doing a sweet, sweet job performing a jackass dance. haie said that Washington is a brand. You chinned the post where he said it. You then stuck your head up your ass and proclaimed: Nobody said Washington was a brand. so are you a liar or a moron or both Retard Helmet?
    It was probably a funny post. I have no idea Blob. Another failed game of gotcha. Owned faggot.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

You're too fucking stupid to get it Blob. I'll try again though. Nobody thinks you're a brand besides a few of your dumbest fans and maybe a few idiots in the media, who are probably paid by Nike.

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I was reminded (again) that the real brands on the west coast are USC and Washington. That's the list.

Are you this fucking dumb Bob? Did you read the entire quote? I can't lay it out any more clearly. Only delusional Quooks like 46aids think it's a brand. You're sure projecting your moronic intellect again.
    Appears haie believes that USC and UW are "brands". 46 isn't here. You're here and you're doing a sweet, sweet job performing a jackass dance. haie said that Washington is a brand. You chinned the post where he said it. You then stuck your head up your ass and proclaimed: Nobody said Washington was a brand. so are you a liar or a moron or both Retard Helmet?
    It was probably a funny post. I have no idea Blob. Another failed game of gotcha. Owned faggot.
    It was a post by haie. Funny post? Do you have no shame Retard Helmet?
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Huh?

He burned up his iCloud storage taking pictures of strangers after the game in Eugene last weekend.

Regular season wins are super important when all you have is an Alamo Bowl and Heart of Texas Bowl wins to hang your hat on….
    Oregon played UNC in the holiday bowl.

I didn’t attend, because at this point I’m above anything that’s not a NY6 or better. But I get why some of you flew to San Antonio and wore out your camera phones taking in a the river walk in front of a plate of nacho fries.

HTH
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

thechatch said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Huh?

All of the sudden bowls matter again.

Last year.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Yeah, I know he's wrecked you beyond repair Bob. We all see it. I'm proud to have contributed though.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Yeah, I know he's wrecked you beyond repair Bob. We all see it. I'm proud to have contributed though.
    Yes, the way he put his head up his ass with his uniform conspiracy theory and then refused to answer any question about it, because he realized how fucking stupid it was, while you ran interference for him ruined me.

I may not ever recover.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam