Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

They are built for this motherfuckers

13»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,902 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

the defense giving up 0 and 7 in the 4th quarters of the biggest games of the year is witchcraft

Check out DeBoer's entire tenure at Washington. It's like opposing offenses just give out or are too gassed or something.
    It’s like rope a dope. They’re so tired from scoring at will the first 3 quarters, they run out of gas in the 4th. Pure genius.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    Personally, I did think that Williams ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. Couldn't make one final miracle escape out of the big sack, and was way off target on the 4th down throw on their final drive.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam

Personally, I did think that Williams ran out of gas in the 4th quarter. Couldn't make one final miracle escape out of the big sack, and was way off target on the 4th down throw on their final drive.

*Ron Howard Narration Voice, "He found out that he was in fact, not built for this."
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161

their play calling down 10 with their final possession was 'ok caleb, go do that schoolyard shit and somehow score 10 points in 1:30.'
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,925 Swaye's Wigwam

their play calling down 10 with their final possession was 'ok caleb, go do that schoolyard shit and somehow score 10 points in 1:30.'
    There's a healthy mix of that scheme throughout the whole game. Part of the reason he's never hit by the first guy through is that he already knows he's going to scramble. He's just waiting to see where the pressure comes from, but he's never surprised by it because it's what he wants.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam

They were ready for the showers. They needed two scores and acted like they just needed a FG
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    phineas said:

chuck said:

phineas said:

I hate this fucking defense, but they have this weird ability to get a couple key stops here and there to affect the outcome in our favor.

dropped pass doesnt hurt either
    Too bad the opponents never get the benefit of a dropped pass, fumble, deflected interception, etc...
    dropped pass is a little different than the other two, tbf
    Dropped Pass is the best player on the field. Enough said on that.