Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

They are built for this motherfuckers

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
Scratch off the USC jinx. Check another box. Hang another banner. Penix rose when he was needed and Dillon Johnson just scored again. Whatever it takes

McMillen still out. Polk gets hurt. Bernard and Jackson are scrapping. Culp channels Randy Moss. ZTF channels an edge rusher. Odunze still gets open

If you can't stop them then outscore them. The fabled rivalry of the Pacific Coast Conference comes to a close with the Hairbreadth Huskies getting the last laugh

9-0. Utah got next

Our assistant coach of the week? Scott Huff. ROAD GRADER DAWGS

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    agree, firehuff
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,371 Founders Club
    Never mind, you mentioned Culp
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,902 Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Yeah the Oregon game seemed way more in doubt. The finish was crazy. Yesterday, I never felt like UW would have an issue scoring. Just needed a stop or turnover, and those happened.

USC’s defense is another tier worse than UW’s. And that’s saying A LOT.

I was counting stops knowing we? needed 2 more stops than they got. I think we? ended with 5 and then with 3 (I’m counting our? FG as a stop).
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Finally overcame USC’s vaunted hip hop dance program.

@Baseman once told me to have lil piss do ballet for the footwork. I think we’ll try hip hop dance class instead.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

I hate this fucking defense, but they have this weird ability to get a couple key stops here and there to affect the outcome in our favor.

modern day football, you not going to be able shut teams down. just get 1-2 stops when you need it
    It’s like you greasy Slavs in all the wars @FireCohen. Take it up the ass in the first half and then get a key stop and plunger your foes.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

I hate this fucking defense, but they have this weird ability to get a couple key stops here and there to affect the outcome in our favor.

dropped pass doesnt hurt either