Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to SECDWAG

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,772 Founders Club
Big up, pod. You pretty much called it with your 49-42 UW prediction.

Signed,

Your favorite hammerhead

@SECDAWG

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

@SECDAWG is a confirmed mega-church youth pastor. NTTAWWT
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,850
    edited November 2023
    We took your best player, coonjun.
  • SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004

Hardly
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483
    SECDAWG said:

Hardly
    Don’t let us keep you from the 6 kids that are all the same age that you hangout with on Saturday nights!

Hardly
  • KimsCopperPennyKimsCopperPenny Member Posts: 221
    SECDAWG said:

Signed,

Your favorite hammerhead

@SECDAWG

Awesome. Missed the game, pretty much. Caught some. Caught some of the LSU/Bama game. However, after the GA/Mizzu game and them kids hunting down here, got tangled up with them on a wild hog kill. Congrats and PAC defenses suck. None except maybe UO May stay a little with GA or Bama, for a minute. About a minute. Our league is not a who can outscore who 100-81. But maybe we will see. Good win for WA and keep chopping that wood. Maybe they’ll get their chance with the SEC champs. Going to be one of them “fuck around and find out” deals..

Bama can suck my nuts

SECDAWG said:

Hardly
    Don’t let us keep you from the 6 kids that are all the same age that you hangout with on Saturday nights!
    Wish it was… mention hog hunting and shooting weapons? Sheeeeeeyuuttt

SECDAWG said:

Signed,

Your favorite hammerhead

@SECDAWG

Awesome. Missed the game, pretty much. Caught some. Caught some of the LSU/Bama game. However, after the GA/Mizzu game and them kids hunting down here, got tangled up with them on a wild hog kill. Congrats and PAC defenses suck. None except maybe UO May stay a little with GA or Bama, for a minute. About a minute. Our league is not a who can outscore who 100-81. But maybe we will see. Good win for WA and keep chopping that wood. Maybe they’ll get their chance with the SEC champs. Going to be one of them “fuck around and find out” deals..

Bama can suck my nuts
    Mine too. However, that ain’t no way to be in yer old age. They are SEC, bygald.

I had a few nasty FO here when I said DJ was pretty good. You weren’t one of em, ehhh?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,010 Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Signed,

Your favorite hammerhead

@SECDAWG

You know how many servings of pork nachos you can get outta that hog?
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,541 Swaye's Wigwam
    I just noticed @trublue's dog is eating the dead pig's ass in that picture. Fuckin' weirdo...
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,157

SECDAWG said:

Signed,

Your favorite hammerhead

@SECDAWG

For you? I am gonna go with one.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,010 Founders Club
    EwaDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Signed,

Your favorite hammerhead

@SECDAWG

For you? I am gonna go with one.
    Probably