Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It has come to my attention

FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
Founders Club
That @trublue son @46XiJCAB killed @SFGbob following their last “ass tonguing”. He commandeered his account sometime in the last two weeks.

Just what I’m witnessing, don’t twist.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Remind me again who here is having a "meltdown?"

Hey Janitor man, do you support haie's head up the ass conspiracy theory on how Oregon selects their uniforms? Yes or no?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023
    SFGbob said:

Hey Janitor man, do you support haie's head up the ass conspiracy theory on how Oregon selects their uniforms? Yes or no?

Reminder: You have taken on some very, very 46x like tendencies in the past 2 weeks. This is nearly an identical meltdown to his this time last year. Your behavior is more eyebrow raising than Oregon choosing to dress like the Cal Bears in 2016.

We need proof of life or going to have assume the worst: 46s chihuahua is eating Bob for dinner.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Reminder: You have taken on some very, very 46x like tendencies in the past 2 weeks. This is nearly an identical meltdown to his this time last year. Your behavior is more eyebrow raising than Oregon choosing to dress like the Cal Bears in 2016.

We need proof of life or going to have assume the worst: 46s chihuahua is eating Bob for dinner.

So you can't say if you support his claims, you're just here to tongue his ass. Got it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

So you can't say if you support his claims, you're just here to tongue his ass. Got it.
    It’s almost shocking how much the theory that Oregon would hide it’s shitty teams in faggy uniforms bothers you
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

It’s almost shocking how much the theory that Oregon would hide it’s shitty teams in faggy uniforms bothers you
    Come up with whatever head up the ass conspiracy theory you like. Just don't be a fucking Kunt if someone asks you questions about your "theory." The fact that haie is dumbfuck who crafted their entire theory because Oregon football success ruined what little brain he has, doesn't bother me, I just find it hilarious that he'd actually get you and Retard Helmet to run interference for him.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Come up with whatever head up the ass conspiracy theory you like. Just don't be a fucking Kunt if someone asks you questions about your "theory." The fact that haie is dumbfuck who crafted their entire theory because Oregon football success ruined what little brain he has, doesn't bother me, I just find it hilarious that he'd actually get you and Retard Helmet to run interference for him.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes, I'm OUTRAGED that haie is so fucking brain damaged due to Oregon kicking UW's ass for 12 years in a row and being the far more successful program over the last 25 years, that in order to comfort himself he concocted a completely ridiculous, fact free conspiracy theory on Oregon's uniforms.

I love how the only game you Kunts have is either lie and run and hide like a bitch, or cry "meltdown" as you tongue haie's ass.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,412
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2015 was awhile ago

4 out of 7 since as water finds its historical level
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2015 was awhile ago

Hats off, you got us the last two. Can I now come up with a conspiracy theory about how you select your uniforms? But the programs are moving in opposite directions. You'll get beat in your final PAC-12 game, if you don't choke your way out of the Championship game, and your last loss will be to Oregon. I'll gladly trade the loss of those two games, that ultimately meant nothing, for winning the last game ever in the PAC12 that puts us into playoffs.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

2015 was awhile ago

But 1991 was just yesterday. And who can forget the Bakery Championship
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

Hats off, you got us the last two. Can I now come up with a conspiracy theory about how you select your uniforms? But the programs are moving in opposite directions. You'll get beat in your final PAC-12 game, if you don't choke your way out of the Championship game, and your last loss will be to Oregon. I'll gladly trade the loss of those two games, that ultimately meant nothing, for winning the last game ever in the PAC12 that puts us into playoffs.
    The mythical imaginary looming win for Oregon

Lanning will be squeezing diamonds out of his butt cheeks and his team will be just as tight

Washington wins that mythical game
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

Lanning will be squeezing diamonds out of his butt cheeks and his team will be just as tight

The beauty of the game. So now Lanning is "too tight" I guess that's an improvement over being a shitty coach who only bought the pizza.

It's not that hard to "imagine" a win over Washington. We did it 12 years in a row. How hard is it for you recall winning a Rosebowl?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Yes, yes, I'm OUTRAGED that haie is so fucking brain damaged due to Oregon kicking UW's ass for 12 years in a row and being the far more successful program over the last 25 years, that in order to comfort himself he concocted a completely ridiculous, fact free conspiracy theory on Oregon's uniforms.

I love how the only game you Kunts have is either lie and run and hide like a bitch, or cry "meltdown" as you tongue haie's ass.

200+ posts and multiple threads shows you're outraged bud.

Screaming over a theory that you completely dismiss but engage/rage over it anyways.

Sounds like butthurt to me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

The beauty of the game. So now Lanning is "too tight" I guess that's an improvement over being a shitty coach who only bought the pizza.

It's not that hard to "imagine" a win over Washington. We did it 12 years in a row. How hard is it for you recall winning a Rosebowl?
    Obama was president

Misty colored memories of days gone by
  • Options
    Founders Club
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

200+ posts and multiple threads shows you're outraged bud.

Screaming over a theory that you completely dismiss but engage/rage over it anyways.

Sounds like butthurt to me.
    Pretty simple actually! What a colossal fag
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

Obama was president

Huh?
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    I had to edit this?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    12 in a row ended in 2015

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events
  • Options

SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

Sweet Jesus god. Now Grace writing fan fic.

I knew you all were upset about decades of football nothingness but this season has turned you all into a bunch of girls.