Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It has come to my attention

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,424
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You seem rattled
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

12 in a row ended in 2015

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

And nothing to show for it. BONEM.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Remind me again who here is having a "meltdown?"

Hey Janitor man, do you support haie's head up the ass conspiracy theory on how Oregon selects their uniforms? Yes or no?

Reminder: You have taken on some very, very 46x like tendencies in the past 2 weeks. This is nearly an identical meltdown to his this time last year. Your behavior is more eyebrow raising than Oregon choosing to dress like the Cal Bears in 2016.

We need proof of life or going to have assume the worst: 46s chihuahua is eating Bob for dinner.

So you can't say if you support his claims, you're just here to tongue his ass. Got it.
    It’s almost shocking how much the theory that Oregon would hide it’s shitty teams in faggy uniforms bothers you
    Come up with whatever head up the ass conspiracy theory you like. Just don't be a fucking Kunt if someone asks you questions about your "theory." The fact that haie is dumbfuck who crafted their entire theory because Oregon football success ruined what little brain he has, doesn't bother me, I just find it hilarious that he'd actually get you and Retard Helmet to run interference for him.

Yes, yes, I'm OUTRAGED that haie is so fucking brain damaged due to Oregon kicking UW's ass for 12 years in a row and being the far more successful program over the last 25 years, that in order to comfort himself he concocted a completely ridiculous, fact free conspiracy theory on Oregon's uniforms.

I love how the only game you Kunts have is either lie and run and hide like a bitch, or cry "meltdown" as you tongue haie's ass.

200+ posts and multiple threads shows you're outraged bud.

Screaming over a theory that you completely dismiss but engage/rage over it anyways.

Sounds like butthurt to me.
    Sounds like you're still preforming your Kunt act coming on two weeks now haie.
  • Options

You seem rattled

As usual I’m rattled by the fall of true half brains.

Grown men writing sonnets about UW 2/3 of the way through a football season.

• Options
    Standard Supporter

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

I have a very clear memory of 2015. It's much clearer than 1991 and 2000
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

4 out of 7 since as water finds its historical level

Hats off, you got us the last two. Can I now come up with a conspiracy theory about how you select your uniforms? But the programs are moving in opposite directions. You'll get beat in your final PAC-12 game, if you don't choke your way out of the Championship game, and your last loss will be to Oregon. I'll gladly trade the loss of those two games, that ultimately meant nothing, for winning the last game ever in the PAC12 that puts us into playoffs.
    The mythical imaginary looming win for Oregon

Lanning will be squeezing diamonds out of his butt cheeks and his team will be just as tight

Washington wins that mythical game
    The beauty of the game. So now Lanning is "too tight" I guess that's an improvement over being a shitty coach who only bought the pizza.

It's not that hard to "imagine" a win over Washington. We did it 12 years in a row. How hard is it for you recall winning a Rosebowl?
    Obama was president

Misty colored memories of days gone by
    So we're talking about today.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

And nothing to show for it. BONEM.
    Why do you slight the Heart of Dallas Bowl?
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

When you win nothing you talk about rivalry records. Our new rival is just like the old one.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

When you win nothing you talk about rivalry records. Our new rival is just like the old one.
    Are we now pretending that Oregon has won “something”?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Nice of Seaver to pull a classic Refuge Redirect away from Bob’s two week tantrum though
  • Options
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

Are we now pretending that Oregon has won “something”?
    Sounds like we’re pretending they haven’t.

BONEM
  • Options

Nice of Seaver to pull a classic Refuge Redirect away from Bob’s two week tantrum though

Beat Oregon. What else is there?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

It was in all the papers

4 out of 7
    2 straight

Current events

The last time these guys won anything, I wasn't married. I had no kids, and I was still living the single life in LA. All 3 of my kids are all now grown and out of the house. But somehow we're supposed to think that 2015 was a long, long, long time. Mind you, 2015 wasn't the last time we beat UW, it was just the end of them getting their asses handed to them 12 years in a row by us.
  • Options
    Founders Club

There’s beating Oregon and then there’s watching them twist themselves into pretzels rewriting history for months afterwards. I’ll let you decide which is more entertaining
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Which is exactly what you and Retard Helmet have being doing for haie. Heal yourself Kunt. Notice how haie's "theory" wasn't a tantrum, asking haie questions about it, that he now lies and claims he answered, that's the "tantrum."
  • Options
    edited November 2023

There’s beating Oregon and then there’s watching them twist themselves into pretzels rewriting history for months afterwards. I’ll let you decide which is more entertaining
    4 to 3 in last 7 years is your biggest achievement in over a generation.

It’s no wonder you take pictures.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

2015 was awhile ago

4 out of 7 since as water finds its historical level

Hats off, you got us the last two. Can I now come up with a conspiracy theory about how you select your uniforms? But the programs are moving in opposite directions. You'll get beat in your final PAC-12 game, if you don't choke your way out of the Championship game, and your last loss will be to Oregon. I'll gladly trade the loss of those two games, that ultimately meant nothing, for winning the last game ever in the PAC12 that puts us into playoffs.
    Meant nothing.

Shut the fuck up Blob.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    Since beating Oregon is the only thing UW fans care about lets look at how they did in the years they beat Oregon.

2016 - lost their bowl game. But they don't care because they beat Oregon.
    2017 - lost their bowl game. But again they don't care because they beat Oregon
    2018 - lost to Oregon lost their bowl game - haie comes up with his head up the ass conspiracy theory on how Oregon selects their uniforms which for haie salvages the season from being a complete loss.
    2019 - lost to Oregon and played in the Vegas bowl - Oregon wins Rosebowl
    2020 - pussed out and didn't play Oregon
    2021 - lost to Oregon
    2022 - played in the Alamo Bowl

Impressive resume with all that powerhouse success you've had lately.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

What history has been re-written and who has done it my strawman ass fucking friend? haie, try to pay attention, I know you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand what a "strawman" is, but what your ass munching pal just engaged in was strawman ass fucking 101.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

What history has been re-written and who has done it my strawman ass fucking friend? haie, try to pay attention, I know you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand what a "strawman" is, but what your ass munching pal just engaged in was strawman ass fucking 101.
    After 23 years…

“It’s 4 to 3!!!!”