Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elections are secure folks

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

Dominion to the demonrat rescue! Biden lost. How far back does this shit go? That's a real question. When was the last honest election?
    I guarantee Ross Perot got screwed, the Uniparty had to stop him threatened his kid...but that was before dominion.

Cant prove it but I think Watergate was a DS Co-op the theory is .....
    Nixon was recording to catch the criminals but didn't know both parties were working together. they saw him coming and flipped the script on him and twisted it kinda like how they twist everything on Trump
    Nixon had to go and be disgraced so noone would listen to him.
    G. Ford was a controlled replacement. (DS mole like pence?)

JFK ....self explanatory.. he threatened openly to dismantle the CIA

Other factors...

Roosevelt new deal SSI?

Fiat Currency?

Central banks >Federal reserve?

1871?

Lincoln assassination?

How long has this been going on indeed?

🤔
    With Perot, I think it was more of the uniparty jointly smearing him.

IDK though, I was a teenager.

2020 was the first time there was obvous, widespread day of (and after, because CASES AND DEATHS in Penci-vania) outright cheating. I think before, the uniparty subtly manipulated things beforehand. 2016 scared the hell out of everyone, and they panicked.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

Dominion to the demonrat rescue! Biden lost. How far back does this shit go? That's a real question. When was the last honest election?
    I guarantee Ross Perot got screwed, the Uniparty had to stop him threatened his kid...but that was before dominion.

Nixon was recording to catch the criminals but didn't know both parties were working together. they saw him coming and flipped the script on him and twisted it kinda like how they twist everything on Trump

Other factors...

Roosevelt new deal SSI?

Fiat Currency?

1871?

Lincoln assassination?

🤔

2020 was the first time there was obvous, widespread day of (and after, because CASES AND DEATHS in Penci-vania) outright cheating. I think before, the uniparty subtly manipulated things beforehand. 2016 scared the hell out of everyone, and they panicked.
    I don't think they panicked. I think this was a well-thought out manipulation of the election system starting with largely across the board illegal switch over to vote by mail with little signature verification and no chain of custody controls.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,114
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

Other factors...

Roosevelt new deal SSI?

Fiat Currency?

1871?

Lincoln assassination?

🤔

You are partly correct, it was the uniparty but more than smears there was death threats against his daughter so he dropped out . (The Reagan assassination attempt was still fresh then)
    when it was clear he had fallen far enough off the map the FBI said the threats weren't credible.
    Perot tried to get back in at the last minute but the damage had already been done. Never heard much from him after that but he was sent a clear message.
    Perot was also gonna clean up Washington and run it like a business.

Curious how Hinkley Jr, who attempted to assassinate the POTUS was recently released and now walking free when we have loiterers facing 20+ years for daring to step into the capitol with police blessing 🤔

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,070
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    One day, in person, with ID, paper ballot. No mail in. Only in person requested absentee ballot applications with ID.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,279
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "This is currently impacting all recognized party preference values."

• Options
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:
    Pima County sent me a letter a year ago basically saying if I didn't call them, I'd be off the voter roll. I've been a registered voter since the 90s, and a consistent 2 or 3 of 4 voter, and no such thing ever occurred before. I'm sure it's a total coincidence though....
  • Options
    edited January 22
  • Options

Sledog said:
    Pima County sent me a letter a year ago basically saying if I didn't call them, I'd be off the voter roll. I've been a registered voter since the 90s, and a consistent 2 or 3 of 4 voter, and no such thing ever occurred before. I'm sure it's a total coincidence though....
    GOP voters hysterically shriek that voter rolls need cleaning. Then bitch like Hell when asked to verify their registrations.

You really can't make this shit up.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    GOP voters hysterically shriek that voter rolls need cleaning. Then bitch like Hell when asked to verify their registrations.

I'm party not determined, I've been at the same residence for 14 years (13 years when the letter arrived), and I vote in 80-85% of general elections. I'm not the one who needs to be questioned here. I'm not deceased or a dog. Great job, Inspector Clouseau.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

I'm party not determined, I've been at the same residence for 14 years (13 years when the letter arrived), and I vote in 80-85% of general elections. I'm not the one who needs to be questioned here. I'm not deceased or a dog. Great job, Inspector Clouseau.
    2 or 3 out of 4 isn't 80-85%

sorry to be the one who had to tell you
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,038
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

Republican precincts were targeted by blue county election officials. Look at Maricopa County. I support clean election rolls, but the process has to be documented and then records kept on the implementation of the process. Cross reference the voter rolls other state rolls for duplicate registrations. Use DMV databases to confirm voting addresses. Have death certificates data bases sent to election officials. Show proof of citizenship to register to vote. Ain't that hard.
  • Options

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

+1 for the Pink Panther reference...

"Does your dog bite?"
  • Options
    edited January 24

ACCORDING to MI. SoS, Dana Nessel

QVF: 104,197 more ballots cast in the Nov 3, 2020 election than people who voted,

What’s more criminal on 4-1-2021 she inserted more votes into the file to minimize her crimes,

How is this possible?👇3 hours after polls closed

More votes than voters in Michigan...
  • Options
    edited January 25
    According to Michigan State law, all 83 Counties in MI failed to certify their voting machines for the Nov 3, 2020 Insurrection, including Eric Coomer.

📝meaning Gretchen Whitmer, Jocelyn Benson, Mitch McConnell and Michael Judas Pence belong in prison

https://x.com/Real_RobN/status/1750377488981922076?s=20