Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elections are secure folks

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,272
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Dazzler is silent.

You girls are hard to please.
  • Options
    BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,099
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited January 17
    Sledog said:

Dominion to the demonrat rescue! Biden lost. How far back does this shit go? That's a real question. When was the last honest election?
    I guarantee Ross Perot got screwed, the Uniparty had to stop him threatened his kid...but that was before dominion.

Cant prove it but I think Watergate was a DS Co-op the theory is .....
    Nixon was recording to catch the criminals but didn't know both parties were working together. they saw him coming and flipped the script on him and twisted it kinda like how they twist everything on Trump
    Nixon had to go and be disgraced so noone would listen to him.
    G. Ford was a controlled replacement. (DS mole like pence?)

JFK ....self explanatory.. he threatened openly to dismantle the CIA

Other factors...

Roosevelt new deal SSI?

Fiat Currency?

Central banks >Federal reserve?

1871?

Lincoln assassination?

How long has this been going on indeed?

🤔
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 17
    Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

Dominion to the demonrat rescue! Biden lost. How far back does this shit go? That's a real question. When was the last honest election?
    I guarantee Ross Perot got screwed, the Uniparty had to stop him threatened his kid...but that was before dominion.

Nixon was recording to catch the criminals but didn't know both parties were working together. they saw him coming and flipped the script on him and twisted it kinda like how they twist everything on Trump

Other factors...

Roosevelt new deal SSI?

Fiat Currency?

1871?

Lincoln assassination?

🤔
    https://youtu.be/UGP9uz4s8hQ?si=ABpjHOe3acWVx0Bs

Well your freinds with their fancy persuasions
    Can't admit that it's part of the scene
    But I can't help but have my suspicions
    'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
    And you said you were never intendin'
    To break up our secret this way
    But there ain't any use in pretendin'
    It could happen to us any day
  • Options
    Blueduck said:

Sledog said:

Other factors...

Roosevelt new deal SSI?

Fiat Currency?

1871?

Lincoln assassination?

🤔
    Gunpowder Plot.

obviously
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:
    The dazzler with his mythical MBA has assured us that there are strong internal controls so this could never happen. Just like an illegal alien isn't able to register to vote and then receive a mail in ballot because there is a box on the DMV registration that makes this impossible.
  • Options

Sledog said:
    The dazzler with his mythical MBA has assured us that there are strong internal controls so this could never happen. Just like an illegal alien isn't able to register to vote and then receive a mail in ballot because there is a box on the DMV registration that makes this impossible.
    I’ve found the secret to not voting illegally. I throw away the extra ballots. Also, it’s best not to get your legal advice from dead parent voting septuagenarian Republicans.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,985
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    I’ve found the secret to not voting illegally. I throw away the extra ballots. Also, it’s best not to get your legal advice from dead parent voting septuagenarian Republicans.
    Yet you find no problem with ballots showing up for every person EVER registered at that address. Telling. Your picture should be in the definition of dumbfuckery in the dictionary.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    Yet you find no problem with ballots showing up for every person EVER registered at that address. Telling. Your picture should be in the definition of dumbfuckery in the dictionary.
    Another “small government conservative” who wants voters to reregister every year because a dozen aging Republicans vote illegally every election season.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    Another “small government conservative” who wants voters to reregister every year because a dozen aging Republicans vote illegally every election season.
    Ah your IQ has shown up again I see. Dead people from more than 20 years still on rolls exist so demonrats can cheat.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    Ah your IQ has shown up again I see. Dead people from more than 20 years still on rolls exist so demonrats can cheat.
    And yet, when this gets investigated, it always turns out to be a couple ancient Floridian Republicans forging their parents’ signatures.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,922
    HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:
    And yet, when this gets investigated, it always turns out to be a couple ancient Floridian Republicans forging their parents’ signatures.
    *always*

Fuck off.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,592
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HH

You’re so dishonest, I’m starting to wonder if this is just some kind of shtick to get engagement from people here.

I mean it’s absurd.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,987
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    thechatch said:

HH

You’re so dishonest, I’m starting to wonder if this is just some kind of shtick to get engagement from people here.

I mean it’s absurd.

Leftards lie and love to be lied to. What's the functional difference between our mythical MBA and any dem on the January 6th Commission or on the Trump impeachment committee? Or any MSM dem talking head? Or the Presidents of MIT, Harvard and Penn testifying on university anti-semitism? It's like there is a race to the bottom in a intellectual debasement contest.
  • Options
    edited January 21
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/fact-checker/post/the-case-of-zombie-voters-in-south-carolina/2013/07/24/86de3c64-f403-11e2-aa2e-4088616498b4_blog.html

Take a look at the rather definitive statements made by South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson, such as “we know for a fact that there are deceased people whose identities are being used in elections in South Carolina.”

You gals know lots of things “for a fact” that aren’t true.
  • Options
    thechatch said:

HH

I mean it’s absurd.

I used to think that but now I'm pretty sure he's really this stupid.
  • Options
    Of course, there’s always the elderlies who have no respect for our institutions.

https://apnews.com/article/florida-voter-fraud-villages-desantis-3fee03e8cb17535ea5465e299c2c08b5