Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Losing takes off the pressure

13»

Comments

• Options
    gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,647
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

gmo said:

haie said:

haie said:

This makes sense. UW is playing as if they have a margin of error, and Oregon is playing like every week is a playoff game. If UW is going to lose, they need to lose soon, because this sleepwalking shit can be systemic if it goes on too long.

Utah is really bad.
    They're really not. I'd give my left nut to walk into Ecclesiastes and give them a 35-6 pantsing.
    Jake Browning beat a better Utah there in 2018.

This year's sqwad isn't even a south division winning type of team. No stars. Slow footed defense. Shit offense.
    they won 10-3. You can't compare the Huskies Defense in 2018 to this year.
    They won 21-7 **in Salt Lake City** before Utah's QB went down. And that Utah team still eliminated Oregon and made it to the P12CG.

oh got it, yes that was the second game that was against them in Santa Clara that was 10-3.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

This makes sense. UW is playing as if they have a margin of error, and Oregon is playing like every week is a playoff game. If UW is going to lose, they need to lose soon, because this sleepwalking shit can be systemic if it goes on too long.

Utah is really bad.
    They're really not. I'd give my left nut to walk into Ecclesiastes and give them a 35-6 pantsing.
    Jake Browning beat a better Utah there in 2018.

This year's sqwad isn't even a south division winning type of team. No stars. Slow footed defense. Shit offense.
    Oregon exposed Utah because SC is incompetent. That said, UW is looking like shit regardless of Oregon. They need to get their shit together. Just like entry in the Big 10, we need each other to get a team in the CFP.
    I remember my 'Oregon is owning in October while UW looks shaky in October' phase.
    Hope it’s a repeat of last year.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Yesterday’s defense was concerning. I get the offense struggling if Penix is high on opiates. That defense against Stanford was brutal.