Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Joey Says "Forget Stanford! Let's go in dry vs USC!"

13»

Comments

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Next Tim Stalin comes down to a White Wakanda for a golf vacation I’m gonna get a pic of him standing next to Mrs Snow who’s at least 2 inches taller than Pac 12 networks Ashley Adomson.

I don't think you're getting the point. Me at 5'9" standing next to your 6'2" wife is so what? It's not about a woman being taller than a man per se. I'm talking about the optics of a football broadcast where you have a 6'0" lead commentator woman standing next to two 5'6" guys as part of the broadcast, it was intentionally done that way. It would be like having Hulk Hogan and Randy The Macho Man Savage being the analysts for women's ice skating. You would assume rightly that it was being done on purpose to further some weird agenda or to troll, instead of giving the ice skating viewers what they want.
    Wake up sheeple! There’s a hidden agenda!!!!!!1!1!1!!!1!!
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,959 Standard Supporter

Next Tim Stalin comes down to a White Wakanda for a golf vacation I’m gonna get a pic of him standing next to Mrs Snow who’s at least 2 inches taller than Pac 12 networks Ashley Adomson.

I don't think you're getting the point. Me at 5'9" standing next to your 6'2" wife is so what? It's not about a woman being taller than a man per se. I'm talking about the optics of a football broadcast where you have a 6'0" lead commentator woman standing next to two 5'6" guys as part of the broadcast, it was intentionally done that way. It would be like having Hulk Hogan and Randy The Macho Man Savage being the analysts for women's ice skating. You would assume rightly that it was being done on purpose to further some weird agenda or to troll, instead of giving the ice skating viewers what they want.
    To get more wrestlers involved with figure skating?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

Who’s to judge what “the ice skating viewers” want?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,560 Founders Club

Who’s to judge what “the ice skating viewers” want?

I like Derek’s suggestion
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    edited November 2023
    Penix almost overthrew the pitch back

Edit, this isn't the gameday these. Fuck!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter

Penix almost overthrew the pitch back

Edit, this isn't the gameday these. Fuck!

U aren’t there man!
    I wasn’t wrong
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club

2 thoughts on the Pup rant.

1. "Insert blow and whiskey" should be one of this bored's mottos

2. "I had already dumped in the old hay bag before I left" is a classic overlooked B-Side in the Pup catalog.

Pup catalog? Or Pup Canon?
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,424 Founders Club

I wasn’t wrong

When a team surrenders 515 yards and 42 points and gives up 7.8 yards per carry, can it officially claim to have gone in dry?

We might need a judge's ruling

I wasn’t wrong

When a team surrenders 515 yards and 42 points and gives up 7.8 yards per carry, can it officially claim to have gone in dry?

Offense had no problem scoring is what I meant

I wasn’t wrong

Offense had no problem scoring is what I meant
    I'm just kidding around with ya pod