Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

haie the pig farmer, I have a question for ya

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Can't hear you, too busy lying with my Kunt Act:

You hear fine haie, you deficiencies are in the areas of balls and intelligence. The rare good quality you have haie, is that you know you're fucking moron and that if you were to subject you're little head up the ass "theory" to the smallest amount scrutiny, even the ass tonguers would abandon you, except for Bill, he loves the taste of your ass so much no amount of embarrassment would dissuade him.
    It's all there for you to read bob. No I'm not going to dig up my own posts for you. I've even given you specific years that stand out.

You guys just can't admit that Oregon is little bro and so insecure about giving up a Kenny Wheaton moment that they act like cunts, like they did this year.

The white silver shit was entirely predictable, by me.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

You hear fine haie, you deficiencies are in the areas of balls and intelligence. The rare good quality you have haie, is that you know you're fucking moron and that if you were to subject you're little head up the ass "theory" to the smallest amount scrutiny, even the ass tonguers would abandon you, except for Bill, he loves the taste of your ass so much no amount of embarrassment would dissuade him.
    It's all there for you to read bob. No I'm not going to dig up my own posts for you. I've even given you specific years that stand out.

You guys just can't admit that Oregon is little bro and so insecure about giving up a Kenny Wheaton moment that they act like cunts, like they did this year.

I read it Kunt and now I'm trying to ask you questions about what you said. But you're a fucking moron who believe those questions are "straw men."

So your contention is that any time Oregon wears white and silver that's because Oregon is trying to stave off "embarrassment" if they were to lose? Is that your claim Kunt, state it clearly so that everyone here will know how fucking stupid you really are.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

I read it Kunt and now I'm trying to ask you questions about what you said. But you're a fucking moron who believe those questions are "straw men."

So your contention is that any time Oregon wears white and silver that's because Oregon is trying to stave off "embarrassment" if they were to lose? Is that your claim Kunt, state it clearly so that everyone here will know how fucking stupid you really are.
    That's my point. Your can't ask questions when the data is already there.

That's like some of these overpaid people trying to call me to ask me questions about my own engine/algorithms when the code is right there for them.

No, I'm not going to answer any of that.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

That's like some of these overpaid people trying to call me to ask me questions about my own engine/algorithms when the code is right there for them.

You mean that "data" that you're too big a Kunt to define let alone link to? So really, the "data" is whatever kunt opinion you come up with unsupported by any facts other than your worthless opinion. Got it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

And that sentence right there explains everything about why haie won't back up his mouth.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Jesus.

You blame Jesus for the fact you're a stupid Kunt haie? It's not his fault.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Jesus.

You blame Jesus for the fact you're a stupid Kunt haie? It's not his fault.
    Sick burn.

You quooks really need to get into a better industry.

Wouldn't have to embellish so much.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Kunt dodge continues.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

30k of this.

30,001K and the Kunt dodge still continues. Imagine being such a fucking pussy you're too big a coward to back up your mouth on an anonymous message board. Takes a special kind of fucking pussy. Congratulations Kunt.

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

quick response

so owned

close to 31,000 posts and he doesn't get it...at all

Oh no, not a post count response. I'm so embarrassed. I can only hope you don't start fly specking my spelling Bill. What's to get? You're tonguing haie's ass on the Oregon board all because he put his head up his ass and made some stupid comment about how Oregon picks their uniforms all based upon some bizarro conspiracy theory he cooked up in his pea sized brain that he now can't explain and can't support. haie is your little retarded mascot so you'll tongue his ass and run interference for him. I get it. What's my post count now bitch!!!
    Mentally unstable

Seek immediate counseling
    Bitch who complains about my post count, has another post where he adds nothing.
    Just trying to help you out

You obviously have some mental instability, Blob.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

Here's a picture of Bill on the job.

haie looks surprisingly more intelligent than I initially thought he would be.

Sick burn, Blob

Did your secret live-in boyfriend help you that after he slurped your cum again?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

quick response

so owned

close to 31,000 posts and he doesn't get it...at all

Oh no, not a post count response. I'm so embarrassed. I can only hope you don't start fly specking my spelling Bill. What's to get? You're tonguing haie's ass on the Oregon board all because he put his head up his ass and made some stupid comment about how Oregon picks their uniforms all based upon some bizarro conspiracy theory he cooked up in his pea sized brain that he now can't explain and can't support. haie is your little retarded mascot so you'll tongue his ass and run interference for him. I get it. What's my post count now bitch!!!
    Mentally unstable

Seek immediate counseling
    Bitch who complains about my post count, has another post where he adds nothing.
    Just trying to help you out

You obviously have some mental instability, Blob.
    You mean a mental instability that compelled me to come up with some head up the ass conspiracy theory on how Oregon selects their uniforms and then running and hiding like a bitch when asked questions about that "theory." Is that the kind of mental instability you're referring to haie?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023

SFGbob said:

Sick burn, Blob

Did your secret live-in boyfriend help you that after he slurped your cum again?
    Sad. After spending 3 days tonguing haie's ass you're reduced to this. Btw, I thought you offended by homophobia bitch? Stick to tonguing haie's ass, you suck at this.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

over 30k posts and you still have no fucking clue about this board Blob, except maybe the Tug, and even that you take way too seriously

Even Seaver and Snatch kind of get it. You're too dense and socially awkward to figure it out.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Sick burn, Blob

Sad. After spending 3 days tonguing haie's ass you're reduced to this. Btw, I thought you offended by homophobia bitch? Stick to tonguing haie's ass, you suck at this.
    English, Blob

Response within minutes. Totally owned and broken. 30,900 posts on a rival's message board. :D
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023

SFGbob said:

haie said:

over 30k posts and you still have no fucking clue about this board Blob, except maybe the Tug, and even that you take way too seriously

Even Seaver and Snatch kind of get it. You're too dense and socially awkward to figure it out.
    Oh no!!! I have no clue about what this board where UW fans jack each other off is really about. How will I survive without this special knowledge? What this board appears to be about is that it's an Oregon board set up by Derek where Huskies fans who were mentally damaged by Oregon kicking their ass for 12 years in a row, can work out their issues by spouting complete fucking nonsensical conspiracy theories about how Oregon selects their uniforms, and then other UW fans will come running to tongue their assholes if they're asked any questions about their head up the ass theories.

Good to see that you're fulfilling your role for what this board is really all about Billy.

What's my post count now bitch!!!!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ^ meltdown continues..
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

^ meltdown continues..

Four day and counting Kunt act. Very impressive haie. Btw, do you pay Bill to be your retard helmet or is the ass tonguing the only compensation he needs?