Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

haie the pig farmer, I have a question for ya

Comments

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Congrats on winning the "someone almost beat UW rivalry classic" 2 weeks running!

My third favorite message board trope.

Destroy own team on home message board. Tell other fans on away message board they’re WRONG when they vocalize same opinion.
    My favorite trope is having a rival with fans that are too fucking stupid/poor to start their own website, so they come here and shit all over their own dicks in embarrassing fashion every day. How is it that a NATIONAL brand is unable to establish their own community? White trash flyover country fucking eggshell wearing losers. Enjoy your trophy pal.
    Touchy.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,529
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Congrats on winning the "someone almost beat UW rivalry classic" 2 weeks running!

Who did that? I just asked haie a question based on the claims he made. Do you Kunts also cut haie's meat and wipe his ass for him?
    Imagine caring enough about what he said that you remembered and started a thread weeks later. You really got him this time bro!
    And then imagine that you come running here to tongue his ass. Haie's a big boy why can't he answer a question about what he said. I didn't say it he said it. So why not ask him about it?
    I'd rather mock you for your Haie Derangement Syndrome instead.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Destroy own team on home message board. Tell other fans on away message board they’re WRONG when they vocalize same opinion.
    My favorite trope is having a rival with fans that are too fucking stupid/poor to start their own website, so they come here and shit all over their own dicks in embarrassing fashion every day. How is it that a NATIONAL brand is unable to establish their own community? White trash flyover country fucking eggshell wearing losers. Enjoy your trophy pal.
    I was invited here and I've been thanked repeatedly for my support. If the owner of this place doesn't want me here all he has to do is ask me to leave and I will do so.
    LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Who did that? I just asked haie a question based on the claims he made. Do you Kunts also cut haie's meat and wipe his ass for him?
    Imagine caring enough about what he said that you remembered and started a thread weeks later. You really got him this time bro!
    And then imagine that you come running here to tongue his ass. Haie's a big boy why can't he answer a question about what he said. I didn't say it he said it. So why not ask him about it?
    I'd rather mock you for your Haie Derangement Syndrome instead.
    Yes, asking haie questions about claims he made is a sure sign of derangement. Meanwhile coming up with a completely head up the ass conspiracy theory about how Oregon picks their uniforms and spending the entire Stanford game posting here on this board isn't a sign of any derangement.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I was invited here and I've been thanked repeatedly for my support. If the owner of this place doesn't want me here all he has to do is ask me to leave and I will do so.
    LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?
    6th favorite trope is HARD CORE Husky fans coming over to a message board they are in no way compelled to read, getting fed up with what they’re reading and replying with “WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!??1!1”

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Yawn

Translation: I like the taste of haie's ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?
    6th favorite trope is HARD CORE Husky fans coming over to a message board they are in no way compelled to read, getting fed up with what they’re reading and replying with “WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!??1!1”

I believe you have this place pretty well dialed in.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?

Disagree. It’s very obvious.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?

Since you're here and running your mouth and tonguing haie's ass maybe you could take a shot at some of the questions he and his other ass munching pals are dodging. Care to expound up haie's Oregon uniform conspiracy theory?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The ass tonguer makes their appearance. Take it up with haie the pig fucker, he is the one that claimed that Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half.

Haie's doing God's work over here. I don't agree with 100% of what he says Blob.
    Appears you're also too big a Kunt to tell us what he says that you don't agree with. Haie is the one that said Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half. I didn't say that he said it. Take your tongue out of his ass for two seconds and answer the question. If Oregon sucks because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half then what does that say about UW only leading by 2 with 3 minutes to go in the game?

I don't think I ever claimed whOregon sucks. It's just fun to see you fools melt down, or put on a fake happy face while you throw beer cans across the room in real life.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "Why don't you cunts explain Haie"s posts three weeks ago about uniforms! FUCKING CUNTS!"

LMAO
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?

Since you're here and running your mouth and tonguing haie's ass maybe you could take a shot at some of the questions he and his other ass munching pals are dodging. Care to expound up haie's Oregon uniform conspiracy theory?
    Seek help
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Oregon is the most complete team out of the two, and nobody will argue that. But the Huskies won the game in Seattle and that’s all that matters. I’m hoping for a rematch and that Oregon learned their lesson and puts in all 12 inches in a 20 point drubbing in Las Vegas.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We gotta beat SC and Beav first lol
  • Options
    Founders Club

Oregon is the most complete team out of the two, and nobody will argue that. But the Huskies won the game in Seattle and that’s all that matters. I’m hoping for a rematch and that Oregon learned their lesson and puts in all 12 inches in a 20 point drubbing in Las Vegas.

Healthy Penis > Pat Nixon's son

DeBeer > Lanning

• Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

The ass tonguer makes their appearance. Take it up with haie the pig fucker, he is the one that claimed that Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half.

Haie's doing God's work over here. I don't agree with 100% of what he says Blob.
    Appears you're also too big a Kunt to tell us what he says that you don't agree with. Haie is the one that said Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half. I didn't say that he said it. Take your tongue out of his ass for two seconds and answer the question. If Oregon sucks because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half then what does that say about UW only leading by 2 with 3 minutes to go in the game?

I don't think I ever claimed whOregon sucks. It's just fun to see you fools melt down, or put on a fake happy face while you throw beer cans across the room in real life.
    First all you have love how the very same Kunt who claimed I was having a "melt down" because I posted on this board has 3 posts in this thread. Normally I wouldn't care but since you Kunts established that as a sign of "derangement" and "obsession" I thought I'd point that out. Second of all, it helps to play here if you're not a fucking moron Bill. I never claimed you said Oregon sucked. Try reading dipshit. Haie, you remember haie don't ya Bill, your tongue has been camped out in his ass since yesterday, he said Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at half-time. Try to pull your head out your ass and your tongue out of haie's ass and you won't come off as the fucking dipshit you are now Bill.

So we'll try this again. If Oregon sucks because they only led Stanford by 8 at halftime, as the guy who's ass you're tonguing claimed, what's the status of UW for only leading be 2 with 3 minutes to go?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

LEAVE!!!!!
    Are you the owner?

Seek help
    Translation: I really love the taste of haie's ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

"Why don't you cunts explain Haie"s posts three weeks ago about uniforms! FUCKING CUNTS!"

LMAO

Got it, and you're not here to explain haie's posts, you're just here tongue his ass.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Don't disagree with anything said here.