Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

haie the pig farmer, I have a question for ya

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
Do you recall talking shit about how Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at halftime? Is leading by 8 at halftime better or worse than leading by 2 with six minutes to go in the game?

Comments

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    How about leading by 2 with 5 minutes to go and then getting picked in the endzone? Is that better or worse than being up by 8 at the half?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Another thread.

It's not a meltdown.

#WinnersWin
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Another thread.

It's not a meltdown.

#WinnersWin

Another question, another Kunt dodge. You're the one who ran their twat of a mouth about how bad Oregon was for only leading Stanford by 8 at the half. I'm just asking if leading by 2 with under 3 mins in the game is worse? Of course you being the mouthy little bitch you are dodge the fucking question.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Another thread.

It's not a meltdown.

#WinnersWin

Another question, another Kunt dodge. You're the one who ran their twat of a mouth about how bad Oregon was for only leading Stanford by 8 at the half. I'm just asking if leading by 2 with under 3 mins in the game is worse? Of course you being the mouthy little bitch you are dodge the fucking question.
    1-6 turnover ratio the past two weeks and still:

8-O

Winners win, losers have an absolute meltdown because they just beat a mountain west team.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Another thread.

It's not a meltdown.

#WinnersWin

8-O

Winners win, losers have an absolute meltdown because they just beat a mountain west team.
    Meltdown? I'm here on the Oregon board talking shit with haie the pig fucker. You're the one who spent all your time here during your BIG victory lying your ass off and dodging questions like a Kunt.

If an 8 point lead at the half against Stanford is a sign that Oregon sucks, what's a 2 point lead with 3 mins to go mean pig fucker?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Another thread.

It's not a meltdown.

#WinnersWin

8-O

Meltdown? I'm here on the Oregon board talking shit with haie the pig fucker. You're the one who spent all your time here during your BIG victory lying your ass off and dodging questions like a Kunt.

If an 8 point lead at the half against Stanford is a sign that Oregon sucks, what's a 2 point lead with 3 mins to go mean pig fucker?
    It means that Washington is 8-O.

Oregon beat a mountain west team.

Had a soul crushing loss in Seattle that you're still melting down from.

It's okay though, little bro wore white and silver/chrome uniforms just in case. No one will notice it was them when they replay it in Husky Stadium next year.

Meanwhile little bro will play 1994 Kenny Wheaton nonstop while losers like you jerk to it.
    I hear you talking more about Kenny Wheaton than any Oregon fan that frequents here. You're fixated on Oregon haie. During the entire fucking Stanford game you were here running your twat of a mouth.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Another thread.

It's not a meltdown.

#WinnersWin

Another thread, another haie the kunt dodge to the question he was asked.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    "wE WeRe Up by nInE oVeR sTanFoRD wHeN yOu pIG fUcKeRS wErE oNlY uP bY tHrEE"

Not broken at all

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    The ass tonguer makes their appearance. Take it up with haie the pig fucker, he is the one that claimed that Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

The ass tonguer makes their appearance. Take it up with haie the pig fucker, he is the one that claimed that Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half.

Haie's doing God's work over here. I don't agree with 100% of what he says Blob.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,528
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Congrats on winning the "someone almost beat UW rivalry classic" 2 weeks running!
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    PurpleJ said:

Congrats on winning the "someone almost beat UW rivalry classic" 2 weeks running!

My third favorite message board trope.

Destroy own team on home message board. Tell other fans on away message board they’re WRONG when they vocalize same opinion.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Haie's doing God's work over here. I don't agree with 100% of what he says Blob.
    Appears you're also too big a Kunt to tell us what he says that you don't agree with. Haie is the one that said Oregon sucked because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half. I didn't say that he said it. Take your tongue out of his ass for two seconds and answer the question. If Oregon sucks because they only led Stanford by 8 at the half then what does that say about UW only leading by 2 with 3 minutes to go in the game?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Who did that? I just asked haie a question based on the claims he made. Do you Kunts also cut haie's meat and wipe his ass for him?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Destroy own team on home message board. Tell other fans on away message board they’re WRONG when they vocalize same opinion.
    My favorite trope is having a rival with fans that are too fucking stupid/poor to start their own website, so they come here and shit all over their own dicks in embarrassing fashion every day. How is it that a NATIONAL brand is unable to establish their own community? White trash flyover country fucking eggshell wearing losers. Enjoy your trophy pal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Who did that? I just asked haie a question based on the claims he made. Do you Kunts also cut haie's meat and wipe his ass for him?
    Imagine caring enough about what he said that you remembered and started a thread weeks later. You really got him this time bro!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

My favorite trope is having a rival with fans that are too fucking stupid/poor to start their own website, so they come here and shit all over their own dicks in embarrassing fashion every day. How is it that a NATIONAL brand is unable to establish their own community? White trash flyover country fucking eggshell wearing losers. Enjoy your trophy pal.
    I was invited here and I've been thanked repeatedly for my support. If the owner of this place doesn't want me here all he has to do is ask me to leave and I will do so.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I was invited here and I've been thanked repeatedly for my support. If the owner of this place doesn't want me here all he has to do is ask me to leave and I will do so.
    LEAVE!!!!!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    PurpleJ said:

SFGbob said:

PurpleJ said:

Imagine caring enough about what he said that you remembered and started a thread weeks later. You really got him this time bro!
    And then imagine that you come running here to tongue his ass. Haie's a big boy why can't he answer a question about what he said. I didn't say it he said it. So why not ask him about it?