Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We'll be podding at 9am

2»

Comments

• UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475
    Are we podding yet?
  • BundyDawgBundyDawg Member Posts: 38
    edited October 2023
    Without McMillan we look like a different team. Our other WR are good but the ability to have yet another high priority targets breaks defenses.

What is our cap with and without him? IMO with McMillan we could actually go all the way, despite the flaws since having that many quality receivers plus a qb that can actually get it to them is so rare. How many other teams have actually been able to have this?

Without McMillan I think our cap is 50-50 shot at being able to get to and win the pac 12 title and a close NY6 bowl game.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    I wish they’d just announce McMIllan is out for the year and move on. The amputation apparently was not done in Eugene.
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,540 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    Are we(?) the new Coog? Pass-happy offense that falls apart in October when the rain and wind start hitting? System that makes it look absolutely easy against some teams but so simple for other teams to completely wreck (Jimmy Lake vs. Leach)?

Is this basically an air raid with a deeper route tree due to Penix' arm?

Should we hang a banner in the tunnel that says, "Rainiest Stadium in the west" and then get crushed in our(?) stadium by a team with an actual run game and then blame the weather?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,489 Standard Supporter

Are we(?) the new Coog? Pass-happy offense that falls apart in October when the rain and wind start hitting? System that makes it look absolutely easy against some teams but so simple for other teams to completely wreck (Jimmy Lake vs. Leach)?

Is this basically an air raid with a deeper route tree due to Penix' arm?

Should we hang a banner in the tunnel that says, "Rainiest Stadium in the west" and then get crushed in our(?) stadium by a team with an actual run game and then blame the weather?

Yes, you’re catching up.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,413 Swaye's Wigwam
    Did @WoolleyDoog have to fight a racoon during the pod? Was he mowing his lawn? Cleaning out his insinkerator?
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,717 Swaye's Wigwam

When was the last time UW played this shitty and yet still won?

Is there any reason why we shouldn’t have @PurpleBaze put a jihad on Grubb and whoever the fuck 30 for 30 was?

I’ll take your comments off the air. Thanks pods!

Ute in Pac-12 championship game. 10-3 with Byron Murphy scoring the deciding TD
  • RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 820 Founders Club
    I’d like to hear a deep dive on the 30 yard penalty. I thought I’d seen it all and feel like that pooped my 30 yard cherry.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    Pooping cherries is something one ought to see his or her care provider about.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,000 Founders Club

Question for the pod pods

Was that a GOOD 1-6 ASU?
    Do you agree with going for 2 after the pick 6? We could have had a 9 PT lead with just the extra point and subsequent field goal.

Here’s my thought on the 2 pointer. Don’t send your cold, ineffective offense out there.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

When was the last time UW played this shitty and yet still won?

Is there any reason why we shouldn’t have @PurpleBaze put a jihad on Grubb and whoever the fuck 30 for 30 was?

I’ll take your comments off the air. Thanks pods!

Ute in Pac-12 championship game. 10-3 with Byron Murphy scoring the deciding TD
    Fair poont. I forgot about that one