Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Best

2»

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Run the fucking table, this one not the best offensive effort (caz grubb’s anus got tight) by uw and they still won
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,826 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

Run the fucking table, this one not the best offensive effort (caz grubb’s anus got tight) by uw and they still won

I actually think Grubb’s sphincter was a bit too loose.
    TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

His play calling got little stupid at the red zone.
    FireCohen said:

TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

It did. Penix was hurting big time at that point, too. I still don’t know why Tybo was in the game on 4th down — much less given the ball. Bernard was out of the game and UW ended up in the wrong formation on that play. I know that much.

Not sure it’s so much asshole tightening as it is a “weird things happen in the fog of war” thing. For me, Grubb still has a lot of slack on his leash based on what he’s done in the past.
    TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

It did. Penix was hurting big time at that point, too. I still don’t know why Tybo was in the game on 4th down — much less given the ball. Bernard was out of the game and UW ended up in the wrong formation on that play. I know that much.

Not sure it’s so much asshole tightening as it is a “weird things happen in the fog of war” thing. For me, Grubb still has a lot of slack on his leash based on what he’s done in the past.
    dont give him too much slack, he might hang us with it
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,923 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

If we keep winning, we’re top 4 rather easily.

I get if they win out they're in but I'm talking about the respek right now. Michigan got boat raced last January and has played 6 highschools this year and they're sitting pretty
    It’s all about where they started. They haven’t shit on themselves yet.
    Which is exactly why preseason poles are retarded.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,950 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

I get if they win out they're in but I'm talking about the respek right now. Michigan got boat raced last January and has played 6 highschools this year and they're sitting pretty
    They need to get rid of them for sure. That's a pipe dream though. It's too much a part of the marketing machine.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,773 Founders Club
    chuck said:

TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

They need to get rid of them for sure. That's a pipe dream though. It's too much a part of the marketing machine.
    It's the ultimate nature abhors a vacuum

Someone will always have a poll
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163

Oregon lost on the road but won on the neutral field and are champion

Damn right UW has to win again

The worst game I've ever been to was that heartbreaking rematch loss to the ducks on December 1, 2023.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,843 Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon lost on the road but won on the neutral field and are champion

Damn right UW has to win again

The worst game I've ever been to was that heartbreaking rematch loss to the ducks on December 1, 2023.
    I hate you for this. Though you’re likely right…
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,418 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

Coaches said Johnson was tired which makes sense. Had to sub him out and they wanted the "fastest guy" with the ball there
    Canadawg said:

TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

TheHB said:

FireCohen said:

Coaches said Johnson was tired which makes sense. Had to sub him out and they wanted the "fastest guy" with the ball there
    Yeah, saw that. Fast is OK and might have a chance if you call a play that runs to the outside. A lot of weirdness happened in that series.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,605 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    Oregon State is beating Oregon so it will be the Beav we will beat twice
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,852

Oregon State is beating Oregon so it will be the Beav we will beat twice

Utah and Beavlet. Cook it.