Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My first experience at Husky Stadium

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

Had a couple assholes, but most of those were actually women. Kind of surprised me a little.

About the women. Shocked at the lack of quality there. I’ve been to quite a few road games and there are at least a handful of attractive women there. Didn’t see one female worth taking a second look at while at the stadium. Actually, there was an attractive woman on the jumbo tron mid third quarter, but that was it. The quality needs to improve in that department.

I’m surprised you’re surprised
    I attribute the lack of good looking women primarily to the early waterfront fights among the ethnic groups in Seattle - 1890-1920. The Mediterranean fishermen lost to the Norwegians quite badly and then the Norge out fucked them. A hearty people, but not the prettiest. Norse beauty escaped to Swedish or Danish waters throughout the Middle Ages.

The Irish wave during that time did little to improve the stock. And if we are honest, half the whores in Seattle while prostitution was legal were ugly to the point of disfigurement Irish women being sent to the end of the world. The other half were Chinese, and Sino- Caucasian miscegenation was a deadly gamble until after WWII.

Half the crack whores in East St. Louis would be 8’s in Seattle.
    Now this is a bit far. Lmao
    Some might say not far enough. Some might say that.
    If you cant get laid in Seattle from 7/10s or more, it's a you problem

Royal you

Not hard to beat out geeky dev nerds
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Had a couple assholes, but most of those were actually women. Kind of surprised me a little.

About the women. Shocked at the lack of quality there. I’ve been to quite a few road games and there are at least a handful of attractive women there. Didn’t see one female worth taking a second look at while at the stadium. Actually, there was an attractive woman on the jumbo tron mid third quarter, but that was it. The quality needs to improve in that department.

I attribute the lack of good looking women primarily to the early waterfront fights among the ethnic groups in Seattle - 1890-1920. The Mediterranean fishermen lost to the Norwegians quite badly and then the Norge out fucked them. A hearty people, but not the prettiest. Norse beauty escaped to Swedish or Danish waters throughout the Middle Ages.

The Irish wave during that time did little to improve the stock. And if we are honest, half the whores in Seattle while prostitution was legal were ugly to the point of disfigurement Irish women being sent to the end of the world. The other half were Chinese, and Sino- Caucasian miscegenation was a deadly gamble until after WWII.

There were hotter women at UW back in the day, many of Scandanavian descent. Hot girls next door from the upper west belt coupled with the first California invasion from the deep south of the state, the former land of great aerospace-ians. The next wave from California came from their northern regions, Birkenstock wearing, non-shaving, patchouli oil drenched wenches who hate men. The hottie stock became diluted, many marrying and moving to sunnier pastures. Sad.
    Swaye said:

Loved the pregame experience. Much better than Autzen. The Pepperoni Delfino’s pizza was top shelf, and a pretty damn good cookie. Tried to go to Dick’s but the line was too fucking long

Husky fans in general were pretty cool. 98-99% were either friendly or left us alone. Had a couple assholes, but most of those were actually women. Kind of surprised me a little.

Penix is crazy good. Quick release and unreal accuracy.

Could not believe DeBoer didn’t run the ball up 29–18 in the third. He single-handedly brought Oregon back into the game.

I didn’t mind Oregon going for it on 4th outside of the first one. Off a turnover, you always take the points. However, the play calling on those plays were shit. I never understood the need for a sprint out pass. All this shit does is cut the field in half. As a former DB, I loved it when teams did this, as I had less field to cover.

As always, you can never put your trust in a college kicker. Like most normal people, they crumble under extreme pressure. The great kickers are the weird ones. The socially awkward dudes that always give people goosebumps. Those types of dudes thrive in these moments. Maybe because they just don’t give a shit.

Great game overall. UW has full control of their own destiny, and Oregon kept it close enough that if they win out and get revenge in Las Vegas, they’ll probably still make the playoffs.

Some discussion points. UW women were pretty decent in the 90s. I mean you weren't going to mistake them for ASU or Texas or Georgia coeds, but there was some pretty good talent. Last 20 years has been brutal at the school. Fewer and fewer hot high school chicks can get in. They all go to WSU now or out of state. We get left with the uggo smarties and foreign exchange. It's bad.
    Thank you @Southerndawg and @Swaye.

As for the rest of you, and I say this from the bottom of my heart…you can all go to Hell.

Dont worry DDJ, there are still dimes like yourself in the UW fan diaspora

Cuog and quook just have more of them

Make sense?

DOOG SENSE
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Crack whore superiority guy. Every bored has 5 or 6.
    You rang?
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Now this is a bit far. Lmao
    Awkward attempt to be nominated for the Pup Memorial Post of the Year presented by Shit Throat, IMO
    FTFY
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The hot women at UW are not into school sports, they are into being a hot highly paid professionals right out of school.

The hot women at the other 3 PNW schools are fine with just being hot and having a guy pay for all their shit.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,360
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Someone needs to do a study on why hot girls tend to be dumber than ugly girls. Generally speaking, of course.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Someone needs to do a study on why hot girls tend to be dumber than ugly girls. Generally speaking, of course.

Because they are flirting with boys and fucking around in class versus learning
    Sounds scientific.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,543
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    The beer options for food and beverage were and are terrible. Coors is something every stadium should have but their premium shit: Redhook, Fremont, etc. Those are just simply inferior to everything else in the state of Washington. Food I won't even get into.

Also the U-District having basically 2 breweries within 20 ft of each other + the College Inn just needs to get fixed. It's not enough for a game day unless it's a Friday game like last year when Beavlet was in town.

Walk up to these places by myself and there's around 10-20 people waiting outside, well before they even let people into the stadium. Complete garbage.

Last year in Eugene our group of 4 waited 5 minutes to get inside Sun River and this was maybe an hour before kickoff.

Corvallis is on another level both in the stadium and outside to this shit.

I get that these are small towns that have to attract people with high quality stuff and that Seattle is basically just saying Fuck You, but still.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited October 2023

haie said:

The beer options for food and beverage were and are terrible. Coors is something every stadium should have but their premium shit: Redhook, Fremont, etc. Those are just simply inferior everything else in the state of Washington. Food I won't even get into.

Also the U-District having basically 2 breweries within 20 ft of each other + the College Inn just needs to get fixed. It's not enough for a game day unless it's a Friday game like last year when Beavlet was in town.

Walk up to these places by myself and there's around 10-20 people waiting outside, well before they even let people into the stadium. Complete garbage.

Last year in Eugene our group of 4 waited 5 minutes to get inside Sun River and this was maybe an hour before kickoff.

Red Hook is fucking trash.
    Agree. It’d been owned by Tranheuser Busch for years until a couple months ago. They turn every microbrewery they buy into bland shit and coast off the name.

Yes, I had to edit that. I spelled Tranheuser wrong. Fuck off.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,990
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

The beer options for food and beverage were and are terrible. Coors is something every stadium should have but their premium shit: Redhook, Fremont, etc. Those are just simply inferior to everything else in the state of Washington. Food I won't even get into.

*Coors Light

Let's clean things up here. Me and @CFetters_Nacho_Lover would drink the shit out of some Banquet Beer tall cans at Husky Stadium. But fuck Coors Light.

I do like the Pacifico tall cans.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ravenna Brewing is a decent spot for a few beers before the game.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Oregon has hotter women. Cali school rejects

Hang the banner

ASU takes that crown ... and banner.
    My brother-in-law went to ASU after 2 years at Everett CC. His parents bought him season tickets to football AND men's basketball. The pickleball dork didn't go to a single game or talk to a single co-ed. He played golf with his grandmother and video games online. Dropped out after 1 year with a huge student loan and no degree. And my wife wonders why I think he is an idiot
    My brother's brother in law and his hot GF went to ASU a few years back. Within months they both had nasty drug and alcohol issues. According to him the GF was hooked on coke and was whoring herself to the MBB team.

They both dropped out and drug themselves home by their first spring, broken and in need of rehab. He ended up going to WSU to get a degree but I heard she picked up a meth habit and is probably in a camp in Portland these days.
    Pics?