Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the Doogman oldtimers

Comments

• PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    Sometimes puppy makes me want to hang up my sweatpants and retire from the poasting game. This is one of those times.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited July 2014
    The only people who loved the Sark hire more than the LP3 were whoever pimps out Joey's whores and APAG.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

dnc said:

The only people who loved the Sark hire more than the LP3 were whoever pimps out Joey's whores and APAG.

Removed the redundacy.
    Was wondering who would discover the embedded abundance
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    And also, the main founders of the HH boards... used to be in the inner circle over at doogman.

But that is some history that some people want to forget.

• ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    By the time Sark was hired the half-brains had been banned, so keep that in mind. The biggest splash made by doogman vis a vis coaches was when Coach Willingham was hired. Most of the doogs there applauded, saying it was going to be just like Don James again. Coach Willingham is just like Don James. But Race posted "RIP HUsky football" and I along with a few others (not many) raised some concerns. That led to the famous half brain comment by Turner.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,599 Swaye's Wigwam

By the time Sark was hired the half-brains had been banned, so keep that in mind. The biggest splash made by doogman vis a vis coaches was when Coach Willingham was hired. Most of the doogs there applauded, saying it was going to be just like Don James again. Coach Willingham is just like Don James. But Race posted "RIP HUsky football" and I along with a few others (not many) raised some concerns. That led to the famous half brain comment by Turner.

you were one of the last to join, doog
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    I basically stopped posting after '06.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,361 Founders Club

If I remember correctly, within the first 24 hours Fleenor said he would give no more donations. Then a few days later, he was on the Sark bandwagon. I don't remember the others.

I guess that's what I was trying to get at, whether the love was immediate or was it bought with access subsequently.

I can't remember when I became aware of dmc, probably 2003 or so. I've had the RSS feeds for the boards in my feed readers since then, but was never a poster. I read more in the 2006-7 range then starting following the HHB side of things. Did a link to HHBv1 make it to the free bored at one point?

I know I listened to the first HHB podcast and iTunes says that was Oct. 2007.
    When Race and iDawg said to me on the DMc Premium board that they would love to have me as a guest, I readily accepted. Within an hour or so I got a phone call from Grinolds telling me that was a foolish move and that it would damage my reputation.
    Kim wouldn't know a good reputational move if it came up and sucked his dick.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    edited July 2014
    koopdog said:

OZONE said:

And also, the main founders of the HH boards... used to be in the inner circle over at doogman.

And I used to enjoy fucking my ex. Your point?

I've never met your ex. Got any pics?

but are you still as hung up on her as many of the posters here seem to be about doogman?
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    It was a rough start, but floatplane is finally bringing some quality to the bored
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

koopdog said:

OZONE said:

but are you still as hung up on her as many of the posters here seem to be about doogman?
    I do. Why waste pics of
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,093
    More inside smut please. Going six to midnight over this shit.
  • SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    OZONE said:

koopdog said:

OZONE said:

Self imposed 69 minute ban for bad iphone poasting.

I do still have pics of the ex, as a matter of fact, Like the great Ebanezar Koopdog said, "never waste a good [pic of a] giner, you just got to ignore what its attached to sometimes."

I don't still love my ex, but it doesn't keep me from talking about what a cunt she is at times though, especially while drinking.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

koopdog said:

OZONE said:

koopdog said:

OZONE said:

Self imposed 69 minute ban for bad iphone poasting.

I do still have pics of the ex, as a matter of fact, Like the great Ebanezar Koopdog said, "never waste a good [pic of a] giner, you just got to ignore what its attached to sometimes."

I don't still love my ex, but it doesn't keep me from talking about what a cunt she is at times though, especially while drinking.

And back in the 1870s, when Ebenezer Koopdog was ROAMING the Cascades, his giner pics would require his models to hold the pose for a good 3-5 minutes, due to the technology of the times.
    Ah yes, the Vaguerreotype.
    If Ebenezer was alive right now he'd SMASH ALL OUR FACES IN!!!!111!!!!!!11111!!!!!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,593 Founders Club
    Say it to Ebenezer's face!!!!1!!!