Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Question for the Doogman oldtimers

I have very little history with that site. What was the staff reaction there to Sark's hiring?

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

If I remember correctly, within the first 24 hours Fleenor said he would give no more donations. Then a few days later, he was on the Sark bandwagon. I don't remember the others.

I guess that's what I was trying to get at, whether the love was immediate or was it bought with access subsequently.

I can't remember when I became aware of dmc, probably 2003 or so. I've had the RSS feeds for the boards in my feed readers since then, but was never a poster. I read more in the 2006-7 range then starting following the HHB side of things. Did a link to HHBv1 make it to the free bored at one point?

I know I listened to the first HHB podcast and iTunes says that was Oct. 2007.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,949 Swaye's Wigwam

If I remember correctly, within the first 24 hours Fleenor said he would give no more donations. Then a few days later, he was on the Sark bandwagon. I don't remember the others.

That's one of the funniest things. When Sark was first rumored to be a candidate Fleenor said that he would be a disaster and completely dismissed the suggestion in his usual condescending manner.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,491 Standard Supporter

How about Lambo ' s hiring? I was around then but that was basically sportswashington then, ddawgtales was in its infancy and then Kim came along and ruined the whole damn Mary Ann before it even started. Unfortunately there was nowhere else to go.

Remember vividly as this fat fuck named fetters showed up on the message boards. I used to beat his fat ass up with EVERY post he pooped out. Never stopped until they started banning people. I was the first to be banned and after about 20 beheadings this place popped up. How's that for a history lesson. Of course they begged me to cover husky football for them, which I did till Kim got involved. Kim asked me to walk with him around the track. He walked about 40 ft and realized I wasn't next to him. I wouldn't take a walk or let alone get assignments from that dork. Members only jacket, cheap penny loafers and HUGE cheap sunglasses. Worse than a band dork. That's who kim is (though he tries to come accross as having style and class.

That buttfuck is a Kent reject that used to drive around a beat up Toyota camry and drink Schmitt beer. Serious. He is trying to pull off this Vino connoisseur, brand-name dresser and golfer persona. It's a facade. Dude doesn't even carry a handicap. He just carries his cheap clubs in a fancy bag to try and look distinguished. Dude is a total fraud (see something about Mary) There you go newfish! Oh, didn't even go to UW or any college (that's why he is a real estate agent, and a horrible one at that)

Ohhh shit, plss on a roll today.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    edited July 2014

How about Lambo ' s hiring? I was around then but that was basically sportswashington then, ddawgtales was in its infancy and then Kim came along and ruined the whole damn Mary Ann before it even started. Unfortunately there was nowhere else to go.

Remember vividly as this fat fuck named fetters showed up on the message boards. I used to beat his fat ass up with EVERY post he pooped out. Never stopped until they started banning people. I was the first to be banned and after about 20 beheadings this place popped up. How's that for a history lesson. Of course they begged me to cover husky football for them, which I did till Kim got involved. Kim asked me to walk with him around the track. He walked about 40 ft and realized I wasn't next to him. I wouldn't take a walk or let alone get assignments from that dork. Members only jacket, cheap penny loafers and HUGE cheap sunglasses. Worse than a band dork. That's who kim is (though he tries to come accross as having style and class.

That buttfuck is a Kent reject that used to drive around a beat up Toyota camry and drink Schmitt beer. Serious. He is trying to pull off this Vino connoisseur, brand-name dresser and golfer persona. It's a facade. Dude doesn't even carry a handicap. He just carries his cheap clubs in a fancy bag to try and look distinguished. Dude is a total fraud (see something about Mary) There you go newfish! Oh, didn't even go to UW or any college (that's why he is a real estate agent, and a horrible one at that)

There you go again.

Good poast though, do you have more insider gossip you would like to share?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    edited July 2014
    This is for PLSS, the Doogman Handicap Lookup ... which can be found on the WSGA website

For Kim Grinolds:

No Golfers Found

For Chris Fetters:

No Golfers Found

For Butler Cabin:

(see attached image)

Looks like somebody's Handicap is about to go up

For shits and giggles, Tyrone Willingham:

(see attached image)

Looks pretty damn comparable to Butler Cabin ... love how Butler Cabin used to just absolutely clown Tyrone for how shitty he was yet they have the same handicap. Maybe Tyrone cheats, who knows. But it's pretty damn funny.

#golfhandicapsuperiorityguy

Not about when Sarkisian was hired. But I was in chat on the Monday Sark left for USC and people were bringing up Petersen's name (at the time I and others thought there was no chance at getting him), I vividly remember F3 saying, "I hope they don't hire him (petersen), he hates the internet media". I didn't forget that quote, and I am so mad at myself that I didn't screen shot that shit, but I thought there was no way Petersen would be hired.

I remember the same ... which I thought was a really petty comment to make.

There were other comments made by KJV that was tied to the fact that Petersen wasn't a people person and wouldn't be a good fit at the UW.

I was with you in the sense that I never thought he was going to lose to Boise. I was also a bit jaded with Petersen due to TCU (shout out to ruining a NFL career by supposedly pulling a gun on a woman - he must have feces in HIS throat).

However, with Petersen at UW, I haven't heard a single thing from him that makes me think that he WON'T succeed here. In fact, he's exactly the kind of coach that fits here very well.

I can't help but think that we've got the perfect coach for our program and that Petersen found the perfect school for what he wants to accomplish.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tequilla said:

Not about when Sarkisian was hired. But I was in chat on the Monday Sark left for USC and people were bringing up Petersen's name (at the time I and others thought there was no chance at getting him), I vividly remember F3 saying, "I hope they don't hire him (petersen), he hates the internet media". I didn't forget that quote, and I am so mad at myself that I didn't screen shot that shit, but I thought there was no way Petersen would be hired.

There were other comments made by KJV that was tied to the fact that Petersen wasn't a people person and wouldn't be a good fit at the UW.

I was with you in the sense that I never thought he was going to lose to Boise. I was also a bit jaded with Petersen due to TCU (shout out to ruining a NFL career by supposedly pulling a gun on a woman - he must have feces in HIS throat).

However, with Petersen at UW, I haven't heard a single thing from him that makes me think that he WON'T succeed here. In fact, he's exactly the kind of coach that fits here very well.

I can't help but think that we've got the perfect coach for our program and that Petersen found the perfect school for what he wants to accomplish.
    TCU beats BSU 9 out of 10 times. Except for that one time they actually played.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966

AAsssndy had an even bigger meltdown the night it was announced. Then Dude Brah must have had a beer with him or something because he changed his tune in days. Its sad how some lose all of their spine and brain just on the idea of hanging out with a frat-kinda guy...

Tequilla said:

Boise's beat them 2x since 2003.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,593 Founders Club

AAsssndy had an even bigger meltdown the night it was announced. Then Dude Brah must have had a beer with him or something because he changed his tune in days. Its sad how some lose all of their spine and brain just on the idea of hanging out with a frat-kinda guy...
    He gets his cues from Kim.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But not 9 times out of ten. Any TCU MBA knows that.

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

But not 9 times out of ten. Any TCU MBA knows that.
    Not your best effort