Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fake Narratives Open Thread

13»

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381

EwaDawg said:

EwaDawg said:

Nobody. Thanks for confirming.
    Wait...do...do you actually think that people think you are somebody?
    On HCH? What little fucking person gives a flying fuck? Welcome to the internet, junior.
    No fucking shit retard. I'm not the dipshit here asking who people are, or saying they are nobody
    You seem a little on edge, pal. Can I send you a xanax?

I understand though, handling the ups and downs of a #6 vs #7 match up can be tough.
    Wait. You’ve got zans? Please to be sending my way
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,276 Swaye's Wigwam
    flatus said:

Media and social media dorks love Oregon. You have to remember that going into last year's game the narrative was if Oregon could beat Georgia if they played again based on Oregon beating UCLA at home as part of UCLA's yearly second half collapse and beating up crap teams. Then UW won in Eugene but about 8 days later it was like it never happened again.

Just gotta win and advance.

I want Oregon to win just to read and listen to WoollyDoog's apoplectic ranting following the game.

Secretly, @DerekJohnson does, too.
    I'm taking an edible before the game. Possibly after.
  • flatusflatus Member Posts: 914

flatus said:

Media and social media dorks love Oregon. You have to remember that going into last year's game the narrative was if Oregon could beat Georgia if they played again based on Oregon beating UCLA at home as part of UCLA's yearly second half collapse and beating up crap teams. Then UW won in Eugene but about 8 days later it was like it never happened again.

I want Oregon to win just to read and listen to WoollyDoog's apoplectic ranting following the game.

Uhh, actually no. I'd much prefer a 6-0 Washington with Penix in the Heisman race
    It's a no-lose for you, Derek: UW wins, yay, UW loses, abundance of @WoolleyDoog apoplectic ranting for the pod.

This place is a lot more fun after a loss to OREGON
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,138

flatus said:

Uhh, actually no. I'd much prefer a 6-0 Washington with Penix in the Heisman race
    Meh, the title of this thread is fake narratives.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,527 Swaye's Wigwam

flatus said:

I'm taking an edible before the game. Possibly after.
    I did that in 2019.

Meat celebrating on the field after felt like the Hell scenes from Twin Peaks.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,936 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

I know of no one claiming that Oregon would beat UGA in a rematch. Maybe we’re reading different media.
    There were plenty of Ducks saying this prior to the UW game.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,527 Swaye's Wigwam

46XiJCAB said:

I know of no one claiming that Oregon would beat UGA in a rematch. Maybe we’re reading different media.
    There were plenty of Ducks saying this prior to the UW game.
    This dumb loser quook is spoutting this stuff and he wasn't even in Eugene for last year's game.