Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2023 6-Day War Thread

Comments

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is CNN part of Hamas? When you have a reporter from that POS org warning President Herzog about potential “war crimes” in Gaza against Pali’s, it makes you wonder.

Herzog, “there is no mercy to terror.”

Mic drop, he’s not having any of the poor Pali citizens BS.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Thank you for that. My memory of this history needs to be reminded from time to time. My takeaway is that the US should stay out of this and let Israel do what it needs to. The 2 state solution is what should have happened and Israel should have never supported Hamas coming into Palestine to take over.
  • Options
    Founders Club

People are wanting Thalib booted from Congress. I disagree

There are two places on earth where Muslims and or Palis can vote and criticize the government freely. Israel and the US

The Palis have a choice. Back Hamas and die. Choose life. There is no third way and there is nothing Israel can do

Hamas won one election. And then no more elections

I'd like to see every corporation that started sucking BLM dick in 2020 to be tied to the para gliding baby killers that BLM supports

Peace or death. It's up to the Palis

Can't chin enough.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Question: How do we? know the Palestinians actually voted for Hamas to control them? The likelihood of that vote being any less rigged than our? own elections?
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

RoadTrip said:

Question: How do we? know the Palestinians actually voted for Hamas to control them? The likelihood of that vote being any less rigged than our? own elections?
    Hamas is/was very popular in Gaza. All the smart people told the Israelis to trade land for peace. All the smart people were wrong. Like covid wrong. Go figure that the smart people are dumber than a bag of hammers.
    I tend to agree. There is a narrative that the poor Palis are abused by Hamas too. They are but they also want to see Israel destroyed. Not much sympathy left in my heart

There is a real world laboratory where one country has prospered despite being surrounded by enemies and one territory is still a broke ass ward of the UN

No Arab country, most of all Egypt, wants Pali refugees in their country. If the Palis fellow Muslims don't care if they die then who does?

Most of the kind of advanced Arab countries were starting to come around on Israel. They all respect the strength of a Trump and despise the weakness of Biden and the left

Stolen Elections have consequences
  • Options
    Founders Club

RoadTrip said:

Hamas is/was very popular in Gaza. All the smart people told the Israelis to trade land for peace. All the smart people were wrong. Like covid wrong. Go figure that the smart people are dumber than a bag of hammers.
    I tend to agree. There is a narrative that the poor Palis are abused by Hamas too. They are but they also want to see Israel destroyed. Not much sympathy left in my heart

There is a real world laboratory where one country has prospered despite being surrounded by enemies and one territory is still a broke ass ward of the UN

No Arab country, most of all Egypt, wants Pali refugees in their country. If the Palis fellow Muslims don't care if they die then who does?

Most of the kind of advanced Arab countries were starting to come around on Israel. They all respect the strength of a Trump and despise the weakness of Biden and the left

Elections have consequences
    Any sympathy I have is because they are uninformed and brainwashed.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,284
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Seems kind of odd that this war has media/press on the frontlines while Ukraine didn’t.

Just an observation.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2023
    Palis had their own country but refused it. Israel didn't. Fuck em.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Is CNN part of Hamas? When you have a reporter from that POS org warning President Herzog about potential “war crimes” in Gaza against Pali’s, it makes you wonder.

Herzog, “there is no mercy to terror.”

Mic drop, he’s not having any of the poor Pali citizens BS.

Deep.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,753
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2023
    If any of you still believe that this wasn’t a false flag attack orchestrated by the real cabal that runs the world.

Quit posting. Fill your tank and bring your best sandals.

Why the Fuck would Hamas do this unless they thought that were something coming behind it?

The Cabal hustled them, just as they hustle you and I into believing they have support when they don’t. So we get 2000 murders in the street and 3 times that blown up in their bedrooms.

There are no good guys. There are some bad guys. There’s Only you and Me and we just….
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,580
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,284
    Kaepsknee said:

If any of you still believe that this wasn’t a false flag attack orchestrated by the real cabal that runs the world.

Quit posting. Fill your tank and bring your best sandals.

Why the Fuck would Hamas do this unless they thought that were something coming behind it?

The Cabal hustled them, just as they hustle you and I into believing they have support when they don’t. So we get 2000 murders in the street and 3 times that blown up in their bedrooms.

There are no good guys. There are some bad guys. There’s Only you and Me and we just….

Throbber was first/right on this a week ago.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Joobs > burkas
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited October 2023
    My take is that Israel has every right to go fuck shit up. But I think it's doubtful that it actually accomplishes their objectives of crushing Hamas. They won't touch leadership and a new version will pop up like it always does. So this is about vengeance only, which is fine but let's understand that reality.

If I were Israel, I'd take Adam Carolla's advice and just move the whole operation Baja California.
  • Options
    I remember when we had a real president, Middle East peace, Middle East peace accords that worked, no wars, roaring economy, two buck gas, low unemployment in jobs other than fast food, terrorists getting smoked, NK being quiet and not shooting missiles everywhere and our nation was respected around the world. And you don't even have to be old to remember.

The criminal cabal stopped all that. Fake dossiers, untrue accusations, the intentional release of a manufactured virus, political prosecutions etc. etc. etc.

People here actually vote for the people that released the virus and weaponized our government against us.

Fuck you!
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    edited October 2023