Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2023 6-Day War Thread

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,156
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

On Twitter now

500 hundred dead at a Gaza hospital that was hit with a misfired Hamas rocket or a Israeli bomb

Both sides making convincing accusations against the other

Since Israel has been warning them for many days to evacuate and admitted doing damage to the hospital earlier with a strike. I’m gonna believe Homo’s in this one.
    Might want to keep reading
    So both the Examiner and Fox News lied to Me.

Great.
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. Another of my schticks although I'm not Jewish. Like I said I'm a general skeptic and don't view the MSM as deserving any trust. Might be a learning moment for you. But I doubt it.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,498
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,307
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

New weapon in use against Hamas.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,415
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Leftards lie and love to be lied to. Intellectual integrity not only not required it's deemed a handicap.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Makes you proud. My first Vietnam "Peace" parade I saw in Eugene was led by a Viet Cong flag. Clearly a pro-commie victory parade full of useful idiots. Different time, same place, same sh*t. Gaza is a "free" self-governing state. The truth is that they want the Jews killed and gone from Israel.
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,498
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,646
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    These people need to be destroyed just like anyone who questions the left in the past 10 years
  • Options

Israel is rejecting calls for respite in Gaza as its closest allies in the West have coalesced around the idea of "humanitarian pauses," or temporary stops to the bombardment.

Growing international distress at the conditions for 2.3 million people trapped under the heaviest air strikes Israel has ever unleashed on the Mediterranean enclave led major powers this week to call on Israel to allow such pauses to get aid in and Israeli hostages held by Islamist militant group Hamas out.

The issue has opened the first public split between Israel and backers including the United States, the EU, UK and other G7 members such as Japan over the campaign after tight alignment and support in the nearly three weeks since Hamas militants burst from Gaza into southern Israel on a deadly rampage.

Finish it

Hamas fuel for rockets. Any humanitarian aid will be used to continue the fight

Hamas only pauses to reload. Relief should be dependent on release of hostages. Those who have been killed already should have remains returned. This isn't that hard, unless you're a liberal and see white nationalists as the most dangerous problem, to the word.

More stories coming out about Hamas torturing, raping, killing. If Gaza wants a building standing by end of November they should give up every Hamas terrorist to a western country.
    Or kill them themselves and deliver the body for ID.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,122
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It ain't easy being a rebel. Ask the late billionaire Yassir Arafat

https://www.newsmax.com/world/globaltalk/hamas-leaders-luxury/2023/10/31/id/1140355/

As the Gaza Strip continues to be pounded by IDF airstrikes, there is increasing discussion in Israel and foreign media about how to get to the hiding places of the Hamas leaders in tunnels under Gaza's hospitals, schools, and mosques.

But Hamas's true leaders, at least on paper, aren't even in the Gaza Strip. They instead lead a jet-setting lifestyle in the luxury hotels of the region, in Doha, Beirut, and Istanbul.

Ismail Haniyeh in 2017 became the head of Hamas' political bureau, the highest position in the terror organization's leadership structure.

• Options
    Mossad and Beretta .22's with cans tim!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,122
    Swaye's Wigwam
    About that cease fire

A senior Hamas official accused Israel of occupying Palestinian land and vowed that his terrorist group will continue its attacks until the Jewish homeland is annihilated.

Ghazi Hamad, a member of Hamas' decision-making political bureau, said Hamas will commit more attacks on Israel.

"Israel is a country that has no place on our land," Hamad said during an interview on Lebanese Broadcasting Corporation International (LBCI). "We must remove that country because it constitutes a security, military, and political catastrophe to the Arab and Islamic nation, and must be finished. We are not ashamed to say this, with full force."