Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL 2023 6-Day War Thread

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,982
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Funny how the pretensions the tug had to being anti war evaporated.

Haven't heard, "we shouldn't sell arms to Isreal" or "they brought this on themselves by shelling Gaza" yet. Anyone want to take any of that out for a spin?

I'm fine selling them whatever. I'm not okay writing them a blank check and having them in the pocket of the six corporations who give us 90% of lamestream news, plus probably 75% of politicians. I'm also tired of anyone who questions them being labelled as anti-semitic. Arabs and Jews have had wars for thousdands of years. It's not really my problem. Just like U crane.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Weakness within attacked from without

The formula

Coming soon to a country near you

Trust the process and blame the GOP

Soon?
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,391
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Haven't heard, "we shouldn't sell arms to Isreal" or "they brought this on themselves by shelling Gaza" yet. Anyone want to take any of that out for a spin?

WTF?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

WTF?
    I support selling of arms to both.

Some here seem to want it one way in one case and another in the other case.

It's up to them to explain how that squares with their principles.

Certainly "anti-war" has evaporated as a defensible stance.

But I'm an old school cold War Reagan kind of hawk. I understand @RaceBannon is a pot smoking hippy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    "Think of all the innocents, The US should be forcing Israel to the negotiation table to sue for peace right now to end the bloodshed as soon as possible."
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sounds like you would be OK with genocide.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sounds like you would be OK with genocide.
    Always have been
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

"Think of all the innocents, The US should be forcing Israel to the negotiation table to sue for peace right now to end the bloodshed as soon as possible."

Difference is Israel is capable of winning on their own. In a sense we’ve probably hindered them from actually winning over the years for PR reasons.

Let Israel figure it out themselves, pump our own oil and let Europe defend those sea lanes if they feel it’s important. There’s your new winning Middle East policy.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Difference is Israel is capable of winning on their own. In a sense we’ve probably hindered them from actually winning over the years for PR reasons.

Let Israel figure it out themselves, pump our own oil and let Europe defend those sea lanes if they feel it’s important. There’s your new winning Middle East policy.
    We sell them arms and protected weapons systems. We don't even do that in Ukraine. Full stop.

We also share sensitive research and intelligence.

That's part of why they can "fend for themselves".
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

I’m cool with the selling of arms to Israel, the free money handouts not so much.

Bob_C said:

I’m cool with the selling of arms to Israel, the free money handouts not so much.
    If the US didn't give a dime to either side Israel would win

Rather easily
    The United States already provides Israel more than $3 billion in military assistance every year, and Mr. Blinken said that much of the equipment from that funding is already “in the pipeline” to be sent to Israel.

Why is the tug ok with sending money to Israel to secure their border instead of securing our own border?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,674
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily
    The United States already provides Israel more than $3 billion in military assistance every year, and Mr. Blinken said that much of the equipment from that funding is already “in the pipeline” to be sent to Israel.

Why is the tug ok with sending money to Israel to secure their border instead of securing our own border?
    Libs refuse to secure our border so it's not even on the table these days
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,432
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily

I said nor a dime to either side
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,318
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily

No one has said that we are cool with sending money to them. Especially since both the Jews and the Muslims (maybe this one is waning) still both hate republicans anyways. We’ve gotten literally nothing for that money.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,284
    edited October 2023

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Rather easily

This Tug poster isn’t

Selling them shit is fine. Giving them a handout. No.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,562
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Isreal doesnt need additional weapons to annihilate Hamas.

Not the case with Ukraine.

Hamas attacking Isreal happens with or without the US giving Iran money, which was retarded don't twist.

When it's in your doctrine to kills Jews, you kill Jews.

Religion of peace indeed

Ukraine money laundering shill heard from.