Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts after re-watch

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

i want to skull fuck Ryan Grubb after yesterday. What an embarrassing performance from him. Run the damn ball.

Half of your posts include some kind of aggressively explicit homosexual reference and the other half are shitty football takes befitting of a sloppy drunk 20-something.

Congrats on rewatching an awful football game and then combining the two into a single thread, OP.
    Jesus Christ you are so fucking boring, go tee up another Sean Hannity crybaby Tug novella responding to HH.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,072

thechatch said:

i want to skull fuck Ryan Grubb after yesterday. What an embarrassing performance from him. Run the damn ball.

Half of your posts include some kind of aggressively explicit homosexual reference and the other half are shitty football takes befitting of a sloppy drunk 20-something.

Congrats on rewatching an awful football game and then combining the two into a single thread, OP.
    Cool!
    Listen, little buddy…

We all know you’re sitting in front of your 2nd hand 2013 iPad, hitting refresh every minute and just waiting for other people to reply to your useless threads because you can’t get any engagement otherwise, but do the rest of us a favor and try a little harder to not tell on yourself for being the 23yo wanna be insider that everyone here knows you’re not.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    thechatch said:

thechatch said:

Cool!
    Listen, little buddy…

We all know you’re sitting in front of your 2nd hand 2013 iPad, hitting refresh every minute and just waiting for other people to reply to your useless threads because you can’t get any engagement otherwise, but do the rest of us a favor and try a little harder to not tell on yourself for being the 23yo wanna be insider that everyone here knows you’re not.
    Thanks for the thread views!
  • MelloDawgMelloDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,566 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

thechatch said:

Jesus Christ you are so fucking boring, go tee up another Sean Hannity crybaby Tug novella responding to HH.
    Homerun.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,188
    46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

Cool!
    He ain’t wrong.

#FudgeTheBack
    I originally thought he was talking about you, 46Aids.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    EwaDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

thechatch said:

Cool!
    He ain’t wrong.

#FudgeTheBack
    I originally thought he was talking about you, 46Aids.
    That’s what you get for thinking.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    BTP. did uw win again?
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,072
    He’s giving it a 3rd viewing and dreaming up more male/male sexual references
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

This board has caught FBA since Saturday night.

It felt like it was brewing before then TBH. You could feel the sexual tension building.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

He’s giving it a 3rd viewing and dreaming up more male/male sexual references

You keep talking like that and we’re going to send de Laura to your front door.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2023

PAC 12 networks sucks ass. Even IF? I wanted to rewatch a game that was on until way after midnight on the East coast the replay is no where to be found.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,363 Swaye's Wigwam
    Grubb knows he’s not in the Heisman race?
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,799
    actually a big dick move and a winner mentality. lmao at you losers thinking we were going to lose that game, grubb didn’t! he’s putting it on film so when the time comes DJ goes for 25 yards in that scenario in games that matter. soft thread
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714

actually a big dick move and a winner mentality. lmao at you losers thinking we were going to lose that game, grubb didn’t! he’s putting it on film so when the time comes DJ goes for 25 yards in that scenario in games that matter. soft thread

Everyone is going to key the run in that situation.
  • RapeculturedawgRapeculturedawg Member Posts: 899
    biak1 said:

This board has caught FBA since Saturday night.

Some things never change.. lather, rinse, repeat
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    bisonduck said:

Everyone is going to key the run in that situation.
    And yet the clock still runs