Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Thoughts after re-watch

i want to skull fuck Ryan Grubb after yesterday. What an embarrassing performance from him. Run the damn ball.

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,666 Swaye's Wigwam
    They ran a ton, especially in the red zone

Game plan was fine until the 4th quarter

They wanted to get Penix a td
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    jecornel said:

Grubb didn’t have his best night. Not running Johnson inside the five is unforgivable.

Especially in Seattle
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714

i want to skull fuck Ryan Grubb after yesterday. What an embarrassing performance from him. Run the damn ball.

I was perplexed. Make them use the time outs and at that point the window dressing isn’t worth it.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter
    Outcorched by Fisch & Nansen
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,056 Founders Club

Getting too cute with Germie. He's talented but you don't need to lean on him for carries and targets in the red zone all day.

Missed McMillan who is a nails possession guy in the intermediate game.

Too much heisman hunting on the deep target to Rome with 4:00 left on 1st down.

I liked that deep shot and it was close. Penix had a little pressure that forced him to throw early. If Westy can haul in the 2nd down pass, he picks up 5 yards minimum but he didn’t do it.

DeBoer has shown the tendency to go for knockout shots vs body blows.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,866 Swaye's Wigwam
    Sources said:

Hopefully coach and players both are feeling a little more humble going into the bye week

Agreed, merely showing up isn’t enough. Penixs interview had him speaking to that a little bit. He also said repeatedly that they beat themselves or something like that.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,612 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

People keep bitching about Grubb, but the insurance salesman from Centralia could have told him to fuck off at any time.

DeBoer was visibly upset and the PAC 12 cameras were all over it. They know what he did to kill the conference.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,666 Swaye's Wigwam
    the UW ref conspiracy theory is dumb

Arizona was just as out the door as UW was
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,951 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

People keep bitching about Grubb, but the insurance salesman from Centralia could have told him to fuck off at any time.

I think it goes without saying that bitching about Grubb is bitching about both of them. Does that really need to be spoonfed here?
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

TheHB said:

I think it goes without saying that bitching about Grubb is bitching about both of them. Does that really need to be spoonfed here?
    Disagree
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    edited October 2023
    The guy responsible for making sure 90-11 has the right assortment of Krispy Kreme donuts pregame, had nothing to do with the play calling last night.

HTH.
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,072

Half of your posts include some kind of aggressively explicit homosexual reference and the other half are shitty football takes befitting of a sloppy drunk 20-something.

Congrats on rewatching an awful football game and then combining the two into a single thread, OP.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    thechatch said:

Half of your posts include some kind of aggressively explicit homosexual reference and the other half are shitty football takes befitting of a sloppy drunk 20-something.

Congrats on rewatching an awful football game and then combining the two into a single thread, OP.
    Cool!
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

thechatch said:

Cool!
    He ain’t wrong.

#FudgeTheBack