Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Since your school is mainly known for rowing

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Hot girls never fart.

Would you let a hot girl fart in your mouth in order to fuck her after?
    Of course. But I would dutch oven her right after the sexing, and then pee on her leg before I kick her out.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Two Fur trader's headed to the arboretum. Love it
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    Oh, UW has national title's in rowing and football. Oregon has, um, uh, hot cheerleaders. Must be proud
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,321 Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Oh, UW has national title's in rowing and football. Oregon has, um, uh, hot cheerleaders. Must be proud

They also have parking lot rapes. So that's cool.
    Fucking right on Swaye. Will u be attending the rape fest in Oct? I'm setting up an Angry Anal tent by the BMX track
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,615 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

Our rowers beat Hitler!!!

And Stalin!
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,006 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

PurpleJ said:

And Stalin!
    The USSR didn't participate in 1936.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,615 Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

whlinder said:

PurpleJ said:

And Stalin!
    1958 says hello

/UWCrewHistorySuperiorityGuy
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,006 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

PurpleJ said:

whlinder said:

PurpleJ said:

And Stalin!
    1958 says hello

/UWCrewHistorySuperiorityGuy
    I learned something today. I will add that it's quite fitting for an area with such a large Norwegian population dominates at rowing boats.

#MyVikings
  • RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160

Oregon has way more national championships than UW, though most are track related and none are the one that matters most, football. They also claim the first championship in basketball, way back in 1939. When it comes to national championships the Huskies are actually pretty weak. Just informing the ignorant.

Swaye said:

They also have parking lot rapes. So that's cool.
    Fucking right on Swaye. Will u be attending the rape fest in Oct? I'm setting up an Angry Anal tent by the BMX track
    There isn't a rape fest I would miss. We can go together. You be Gary. I'll be Ace.

#powerbottom
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

Oregon has way more national championships than UW, though most are track related and none are the one that matters most, football. They also claim the first championship in basketball, way back in 1939. When it comes to national championships the Huskies are actually pretty weak. Just informing the ignorant.
    Although I agree, football is what matters. UW has a lot of national championships in crew, it's just not regulated by the NCAA.
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    I notice the girl in the first picture has kind of a big ass.

Would do her anyway

Would probably enjoy the big ass

/easytoplease
    AZDuck said:

Would do her anyway

/easytoplease

This goes back to the old adage of "always find a girl with one thing wrong with her (big ears, slightly larger ass, lopsided tits, crooked nose, too gummy)." If she has one pretty obvious flaw, but is otherwise pretty attractive, she will be much more willing to let you hit her in the shitter.

#selfconfidence101
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Would do her anyway

/easytoplease

This goes back to the old adage of "always find a girl with one thing wrong with her (big ears, slightly larger ass, lopsided tits, crooked nose, too gummy)." If she has one pretty obvious flaw, but is otherwise pretty attractive, she will be much more willing to let you hit her in the shitter.

#selfconfidence101

This is the stuff you just don't get from Vino's place. Worth every penny...
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BayDawg said:

Swaye said:

AZDuck said:

Would do her anyway

/easytoplease

#selfconfidence101

This is the stuff you just don't get from Vino's place. Worth every pemmy...
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623

Up voted for side boob and large ass...possibly floppy tits?

Clearly the definition of abundance in my world.