Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Haul

2»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    I thought it was a good article
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

Remember kids, the longer Sark is at USC -- the worse the sanctions were when he originally arrived.

You have no idea the damage that Pete Carroll did.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,904
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2014

Don't forget the nerd students rushing the field...after beating Stanford. I know they're respectable now blah blah blah, but that made me embarrassed to be a Husky fan. Well that & about twenty thousand other things since 2004.

Really? Stanford? You're complaining about the students rushing the field against a Stanford team that went 12-1 outside of our game, not to mention Pac-12 champs and Rose Bowl champs? Hell, if you can give credit to Oregon for being good now, why the fuck not Stanford? They've gone 46-8 the past 4 seasons.

But no, the real point of this post is complaining about rushing the field against Stanford and neglecting to mentioning rushing the field for Oregon State. Yeah, 9-4 Oregon State just 4 weeks after rushing the field against Stanford. How could you fucking forget if you claim you were so embarrassed over the Stanford incident?
    I didn't forget anything. Settle down. They were both about equally embarrassing. He posted the Stanford Gameday champ t shirt, hence my post.

Re: Stanford - They were a total joke for most of the 2000s and they were very average in the 80s and 90s. Washington fans don't rush the field for teams that suddenly became good, but if I had to guess you're probably one of the ones who were in there. Right?
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Remember kids, the longer Sark is at USC -- the worse the sanctions were when he originally arrived.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,923
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Meh on Stanford. It was really special when they rushed the field after beating the ranked OSU team. It was nice of OSUs QBs to throw those 7 interceptions so our students would get the chance to run on the field
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,021
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The doog writer talks about Sark and Erin Andrews (allegedly) and links this photo but I don't think that's Erin Andrews.

• Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Today's entitled pussified students rush the field/court for any reason.

I'm waiting for those "generation fag" bitches to rush after a loss to provide orange slices and participation ribbons, and emo support.

Fucking losers

Oh yeah, $75K
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,600
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The doog writer talks about Sark and Erin Andrews (allegedly) and links this photo but I don't think that's Erin Andrews.

Pretty sure that's Stringfellow.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Sark is inheriting another 0-12 team.