Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Fuck. That. Doog.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2014
    He seems more concerned about the JOEY rumors than the fact that Sark was a shitty coach. The fact that he still considered the possibility of Sark being "the guy" in December 2013 says it all.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    That's the first time I've ever read someone mention Joey's in an article / blog. I don't read Husky Haul so sounds like I should stay away.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Looks like the author was taking writing lessons from Jude
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    haie said:

It sounds like he came on and lurked here for a month, completely missed the fucking point, and then decided to take a dump. Next

THIS!
  • Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HFNY said:

That's the first time I've ever read someone mention Joey's in an article / blog. I don't read Husky Haul so sounds like I should stay away.

It's okay. Nobody else reads it either.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The only game I've really enjoyed since about 2006 was the Stanford win in 2012. I wonder what this guy means by "last year was such a fun season"?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,522
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only game I've really enjoyed since about 2006 was the Stanford win in 2012. I wonder what this guy means by "last year was such a fun season"?

Sark won 9 games it was a wild ride. He would have won them all if the other teams didn't score more points than them those games.
    Don't forget the refs. They kept letting the opposing D-Line push our blockers out of the way! Not fair IMO.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Anytime you can win the games that you're supposed to, get plungered on the road in games that you have every reason to expect to win, give up during the 4th quarter against your rival, and then win a bowl game in a game that nobody wanted to sponsor is the definition of a fun season, I should give up my season tickets right now.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,854
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    uw2010 said:

Don't forget the nerd students rushing the field...after beating Stanford. I know they're respectable now blah blah blah, but that made me embarrassed to be a Husky fan. Well that & about twenty thousand other things since 2004.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Don't forget the nerd students rushing the field...after beating Stanford. I know they're respectable now blah blah blah, but that made me embarrassed to be a Husky fan. Well that & about twenty thousand other things since 2004.

Really? Stanford? You're complaining about the students rushing the field against a Stanford team that went 12-1 outside of our game, not to mention Pac-12 champs and Rose Bowl champs? Hell, if you can give credit to Oregon for being good now, why the fuck not Stanford? They've gone 46-8 the past 4 seasons.

But no, the real point of this post is complaining about rushing the field against Stanford and neglecting to mentioning rushing the field for Oregon State. Yeah, 9-4 Oregon State just 4 weeks after rushing the field against Stanford. How could you fucking forget if you claim you were so embarrassed over the Stanford incident?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Beating Stanford was huge in '12.

The writer here reminds me of Lloyd St. Clare. I wonder how he and Muffy are getting along. Probably splendidly.
  • Options
    SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,437
    "Sark rebuilt the talent pool that had been completely barren when he arrived. "

I can name 6 NFL players from that roster without even looking at it. And I'm not even counting Ben Ossai.