Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to Bo Nix

Every time you score a TD in Seattle, strike this pose.

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,846
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,638
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It looks like I can check college football scores and schedules on ESPN.com without being forced to looked at 8th year senior's ad so I guess they aren't going for clicks anymore.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

#rootedinsubstance
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

This. Congratulations you found the one team in the past 30 years who is more annoying than you. I don't like the bullshit but it's not like Oregon is Utah. Would love to see a cut up of their shit and them getting throat fucked by Utah for eight straight quarters in 2021.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

This. Congratulations you found the one team in the past 30 years who is more annoying than you. I don't like the bullshit but it's not like Oregon is Utah. Would love to see a cut up of their shit and them getting throat fucked by Utah for eight straight quarters in 2021.
    Why not the 2022 game?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

I saw it in person. Around the first quarter in SLC I realized Meat had quit on the team and was going to Miami.

you don't want to witness getting assfucked by Britain Covey in public. you just don't.
    It’s having to use a stepstool that ruins it.
    Disagree. Butt stuff is butt stuff and I’m here for it… with or without a ladder.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

TheHB said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

I saw it in person. Around the first quarter in SLC I realized Meat had quit on the team and was going to Miami.

you don't want to witness getting assfucked by Britain Covey in public. you just don't.
    It’s having to use a stepstool that ruins it.
    Disagree. Butt stuff is butt stuff and I’m here for it… with or without a ladder.
    @Swaye
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

Why not the 2022 game?
    I'm sure that narrow win made up for the two the year before. I also don't need to hear an announcer talk about a guy who was so injured he missed three total plays like he's a fucking amputee. Good thing Rising was hurt too (and kinda sucks) and left like 15 runners on base in scoring position.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

Why not the 2022 game?
    I'm sure that narrow win made up for the two the year before. I also don't need to hear an announcer talk about a guy who was so injured he missed three total plays like he's a fucking amputee. Good thing Rising was hurt too (and kinda sucks) and left like 15 runners on base in scoring position.
    “Oregon is a much better program than UW. Look at how they went into Seattle and dominated physically in 2021”

If someone said this, you’d rightfully call them mentally disturbed. Self-examine
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,120
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited September 2023

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

Why not the 2022 game?
    To be fair, in 2021 you? were getting assfucked by our worst QB since Lockie/Burmeister, and snapping punts out of the back of the end zone.

We?ve both come so far. Including switching sides with assfucking. So proud.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2023
    DucksFC said:

ntxduck said:

DucksFC said:

#rootedinsubstance

Why not the 2022 game?
    To be fair, in 2021 you? were getting assfucked by our worst QB since Lockie/Burmeister, and snapping punts out of the back of the end zone.

We?ve both come so far. Including switching sides with assfucking. So proud.
    Honestly in retrospect I look back at that game fondly. It saved the program and the chain of events starts with an 8th year receiver from Oregon being chippy. I think even the build up was probably coaxed out by Crisco being an asshole with Jimmy saying the idiotic academically processed part even plays a part since I think that pissed off the academic brass. I even laughed my ass off at the punt and snapping over the head. Good times. All that shit doesn't happen there's a very good chance Washington is only now getting around to firing Jimmy and has no chance at beating Oregon last year or this year.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Pup gets the clicks