Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,104
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    AZDuck said:

I am a soldier who has deployed... Believe me, I know. Also, I just got ban hammered, even though I'm a "paying" customer and shit.

Soviet Dawgman does not allow the proletariat to post except for praising Stalin Sark or staff
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Always loved this name, Softy. This name so sums up the Seattle sports culture. For instance, Dogboy has threads all the time about standing up at football games, "I can't see when people stand up. People won't sit down when you ask them to." Soft. Really soft.

Do you know what would happen at an SEC game if you got on someone for standing up? They'd eat your hot dog, take a big swig of your beer and poor the rest of it on your head and piss on your wife's shoes. This assumes you're fans of the same school. If it's the opposition, the response would not be this friendly.

By the way, this softy guy is worse the Grinolds; he has a bigger audience.

That's actually a tough one.

Softy breeds the soft Seattle sports culture upon the program, but I think Kim does the greater disservice by actually lying to Husky fans every hour about everything.

If you've come here to beat your chest about the SEC, you won't last long.

Epic poast btw.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited June 2013

^ Deployed Soldier Superiority Guy

This.

If I can't brag on message bored what good was that time I lost, anyway?

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,083
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I support the deployed soldier but not the war
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I support the deployed soldier but not the war

I've done a lot of thinking and my position has evolved. I support the war, but not the troops.

• Options
    Deployed soldiers don't really give a fuck, frankly. Unless you're buying us a beer or upgrading us to first or business class when we fly. The one time I got really pissed while deployed was when I thought the (threatened) government shutdown was going to fuck with my mortgage while I was in Iraq.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    AZDuck said:

Deployed soldiers don't really give a fuck, frankly. Unless you're buying us a beer or upgrading us to first or business class when we fly. The one time I got really pissed while deployed was when I thought the (threatened) government shutdown was going to fuck with my mortgage while I was in Iraq.

I served 1996-2000. And I am beating my chest for that. I have a lot of friends who either just retired or are still active. This happened to them multiple times. It's beyond fucked up!

• Options
    DeepSeaZ said:

AZDuck said:

I served 1996-2000. And I am beating my chest for that. I have a lot of friends who either just retired or are still active. This happened to them multiple times. It's beyond fucked up!

You, sir, have impeccable timing.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    I guess. If I could go back and change it I would. I miss the military every day. It doesn't pay shit but the people in my particular community were and are fucking awesome.
    AZDuck said:

DeepSeaZ said:

AZDuck said:

You, sir, have impeccable timing.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes